Seeking Adult board styled game for couples

fikka

Jun 15, 2017
Hi,.

I'm looking for an adult board styled game with character setup and group-sex, fetish interactions.. something like Sexy Party ( ) but a full/cracked version.

Any help/suggestions greatly appreciated !

Thanks.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
My suggestion would be to go to boardgamegeek, find adult style board games, look them up to see if there are digital versions and then maybe request them. Because that is extremely niche.

fikka

Jun 15, 2017
My suggestion would be to go to boardgamegeek, find adult style board games, look them up to see if there are digital versions and then maybe request them. Because that is extremely niche.
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look them up. There used to be few around before before 4Play, Group Party, Sexopoly but I guess that generation is gone. Lol..

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Obviously there are the games from the bachelorette section of party shops but they do tend to date back before the board game renaissance that started with settlers of catan. The next issue is that most developers tend to want to tell a story rather than lay out a game. I imagine you could print out a copy of TF card battle game (no link and wrong name I'm on a phone). That would probably work pretty well? The rules would require minimal adaptation to basically be sexy magic.

But as a board gamer I'd be interested in this as well, I just would want to keep my current project first and foremost. What would you like to see out of an adult board game?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Check out i4play if you can find it. There is a full version of version 5 I think, and there was also an updated graphically better version of it. It is a PC game, but is a game like monopoly with stripping and sexual acts. It was created by RWB Productions.