adult first person view(FPS adult game)

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
soooo
is any dev managed to make FPS adult game (i dont mean just images)
i mean fully animated like games developed with unity and unreal engine

i want to support some one who truly make an effort

so make a suggestion

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Let me tell you about a little game called duke nukem 3d.
can you give me the site of developer or even patron any way to suppot him through

edit: i searched for the game on google it's not like an adult game at all

Reactions: Taco6696

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
Sorry, a bit of a joke. It's an older game that had boobies in it. Not sure if there is any more recent ones.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Sorry, a bit of a joke. It's an older game that had boobies in it. Not sure if there is any more recent ones.
ohhhhh
you could just have added some emotion yo know it's joke
i know it when i searched for the game and found nothing
you got me this time

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
There's (non-exhaustive list) :
But they are either abandoned or on a really slow development process. The only one which really worth it is , because it's almost finished now.

Else there's also the classical : modded Fallout and modded The Elder Scroll.
FPS, role playing, and if you choose the right mods, tons of sex and "make your own sex adventure". Tags: futa, gay, lesbians, straight, domination, submission, rape, prostitution, romance, NTR, shota, loli. It all depend of the mods, available on the and on for the more extremes one.

@GuyFreely , "kill meeeee" isn't what I expect to hear coming from a tied naked girl.

Reactions: Cirro84

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
There's (non-exhaustive list) :
But they are either abandoned or on a really slow development process. The only one which really worth it is , because it's almost finished now.

Else there's also the classical : modded Fallout and modded The Elder Scroll.
FPS, role playing, and if you choose the right mods, tons of sex and "make your own sex adventure". Tags: futa, gay, lesbians, straight, domination, submission, rape, prostitution, romance, NTR, shota, loli. It all depend of the mods, available on the and on for the more extremes one.

@GuyFreely , "kill meeeee" isn't what I expect to hear coming from a tied naked girl.
thanks for this list
i have already checked all the games
1- i really wanted to support this game but i didn't find the patron page or it seems like removed
and all the other's just look like abandoned

about this game (abandoned: a tale of forgotten lives):the game looks good but the story not attractive to me at least
but if no one else mentioned other games deserve better .... i will support it for sure

and about skyrim and fallout i tried alot of mods most of them contain linear story so iam searching for other

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I can't vouch for the quality of any of these games, as I haven't played any of them, but here are the 3D games I've found that were marked with the shooter tag and appeared to have some sort of combat.

Reactions: myachip

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
I can't vouch for the quality of any of these games, as I haven't played any of them, but here are the 3D games I've found that were marked with the shooter tag and appeared to have some sort of combat.

oh most of them female protagonist
and iam really not a fan of female protagonist

and maybe you misunderstood me
iam not searching only for shoot game
i mean any first person view with fully animated like
walking with arrows W.A.S.D

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I remember two of them either in unity or unreal, both or each to one.
One of them was survival while shipwrecked on an island with three anime chicks. Def Unreal.
The other was called The Viking's Daughter and may have been on Unity.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
I remember two of them either in unity or unreal, both or each to one.
One of them was survival while shipwrecked on an island with three anime chicks. Def Unreal.
The other was called The Viking's Daughter and may have been on Unity.
the viking daughter and what ?? what is the name of the other game

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
...two of them either in unity or unreal, both or each to one.
One of them was survival while shipwrecked on an island with three anime chicks...
You don't think about Monster Girl Island eo, do you? Sounds like...

Check and monstergirlisland.com kimoo - dev also got a Patreon, but I'm not sure how much this game had evolved tbh. Haven't tested it for a while. The dev pulled a ton of builds (6+) but there was no compiled one. So you play sorta episodes. Nonetheless it's fun. ^^

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
and about skyrim and fallout i tried alot of mods most of them contain linear story so iam searching for other
Er... "story" ?
Go on loverslab (link above), put the engine for the game you play, add few generic mods, and you can have sex with everyone you want, whenever you want, without a single line of story ; when you're bored you can even look at NPC raping NPC. Then, and only then, return to the nexus to improve the visual of your orgy simulator.
Which remind me that I have a harem waiting me on some island in Fallout NV.

Reactions: Cirro84

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
You don't think about Monster Girl Island eo, do you? Sounds like...

Check and monstergirlisland.com kimoo - dev also got a Patreon, but I'm not sure how much this game had evolved tbh. Haven't tested it for a while. The dev pulled a ton of builds (6+) but there was no compiled one. So you play sorta episodes. Nonetheless it's fun. ^^
i check it it's nice i can try it now

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Er... "story" ?
Go on loverslab (link above), put the engine for the game you play, add few generic mods, and you can have sex with everyone you want, whenever you want, without a single line of story ; when you're bored you can even look at NPC raping NPC. Then, and only then, return to the nexus to improve the visual of your orgy simulator.
Which remind me that I have a harem waiting me on some island in Fallout NV.
that's what i mean
i need story
the animation without story is boring