Adult game Development.

Ganesh

May 5, 2018
Hi Guys.

I want to develop an adult game. I have buch of stories in my mind. But I am not an programmer. Can you guys suggest me how to develop adult games.

1.which program language is best
2.want to work on 3dcg game
3.Any source code will be helpful
4.steps for creating the adult games & required tools with links where I can download the same to start programming

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Answers to all largely depend on the type of game you want to build. If it's an RPG then RPGM would be the best engine to use. For most others renpy tends to be the easiest and a solid choice. Otherwise you could look into unity or unreal but I believe both require a lot more coding compared to renpy or RPGM. As for the 3dcg, it depends on what look you're going for. If you want realistic-looking models (and have a decently powerful computer or a lot of time) then you'd probably want to use daz. If you want an anime-style look then any game by illusion (most common are koikatsu and honey select) would be what you'd want to use. If you describe your game idea I could give better recommendations because this isn't even close to an exhaustive list but those are generally the most common engines and tools being used right now (especially by beginners and non-programmers).

Ganesh

May 5, 2018
Answers to all largely depend on the type of game you want to build. If it's an RPG then RPGM would be the best engine to use. For most others renpy tends to be the easiest and a solid choice. Otherwise you could look into unity or unreal but I believe both require a lot more coding compared to renpy or RPGM. As for the 3dcg, it depends on what look you're going for. If you want realistic-looking models (and have a decently powerful computer or a lot of time) then you'd probably want to use daz. If you want an anime-style look then any game by illusion (most common are koikatsu and honey select) would be what you'd want to use. If you describe your game idea I could give better recommendations because this isn't even close to an exhaustive list but those are generally the most common engines and tools being used right now (especially by beginners and non-programmers).
Would you provide the software download links.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Would you provide the software download links.
- you can go compare and decide which version you want
- comes with a good tutorial to get started
- you can buy assets from their store (or get them here if you're ok with piracy)
Koikatsu - this version has all the mods you need already installed
Honey Select 2 - also has all the mods that you need

Hippogriff

Jun 10, 2019
I'm using RPGVX Ace to do something similar. I have to say it now... I have a new appriciation for game developers. I knew something like this would be hard, but man is there much more than I thought to it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ambir