[R> Other] Paid Adult games expert for editorial/review features

SimonAV

Oct 26, 2023
Hi all -

I run an adult blog that has a gaming section. We're looking to recruit 2-3 talented writers with expert knowledge of the adult gaming space.

The role would be to post news, reviews and opinion pieces on notable releases.

We're looking for somebody with a broad knowledge of various genres. But ideally we'd like to recruit writers who also have experience publishing content for the web. Knowledge of Wordpress and SEO would be a huge bonus.

If you're somebody who already loves playing these games, we will cover the cost of the game, the cost of your time reviewing it, and a competitive rate per word for the finished articles.

Please drop me a DM if interested and I'll provide site details and additional info. If you could provide samples of any work you've previously published (review or editorial style), that would be really helpful.

(I tried to find some examples in this sub-forum of similar job posting, but couldn't find any. So apologies in advance if editorial-style jobs are not accepted here!)

Thanks
Simon

Reactions: Techno11244

nox amor

Oct 31, 2023
Hi, Simon! I have a passion for adult games and have lots of writing experience, and would love to combine the two. I don't think either of us can DM each other right now but you can email me at amoris.nox@gmail.com and I can send over some examples