Seeking Adult games that let you hunt/stalk

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Hunt N Snare is a good one. In that one, you hunt monster girls to capture then you can sexy times with them.
Breeders of the Nephelym is where you play a human who hunts monster girls and men. You can start sexy times by hunting them and not using milk/semen then capture them and breed them.
In the Biko series by Illusion, you stalk women and will have to "nab" them in the right place and time for different endings.
There's also the Artificial Girlfriend series by Illusion. In that one, you have to run around to find someone and talk to them then have sexy times.
The first 2 are pure 3D and my old mid-tier rig (octacore, 8gb ram, 1050ti) could run them on windows 7 or 10 by just unzipping it and running the exe. Artificial Girlfriend and Biko are older games and can run on windows but will need applocale to run and if my memory is right, installation can be very tedious.

willwhitt56

May 25, 2017
I already knew about BOTN and HNS. I tried to do Biko, but it kept saying it was corrupt so im not gonna worry about it. ANyone know any other games like this?