Seeking Adult games with a lot of buildup before sex

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
What I mean by buildup is that the relationship doesn´t instantly jump to sex , instead there is a lot of content before like kissing, teasing, caressing -- small steps at a time. The dating itself doesn´t necessarily need to be long, I´d only want that the sexual aspect of the relationship develops slowly as explained above. I know what I ask is already a big niche, but I´d like it even more if the game in question focused more on the female pleasure -- fingering, cunnilungus instead of the male-- blowjob titjob etc.
Two examples of this I could think of is Man of the House or Princess Evangile ( only one of the routes) .

I´d appreciate any recommendations you can give.

Reactions: Mine Turtle

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Bump if anyone has other recommendations. Plus if 2d art.

Last edited:

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Price of Power, Light of my Life and A Petal Among Thorns come to mind. No 2D unfortunately.
From what I remember Petal would probably be the closest to what you describe. It's also the only one that's complete.

Jenna's path in Thirsty for my Guests might also fit the bill. Quality-wise the game is not nearly on par with the others, though.
Ty for the recs. I´ll check out Petal Among Thorns since it´s finished, and try to hold off on the other ones till they´re finished. They all look promising tho.

aura95

Jun 8, 2020
Ty for the recs. I´ll check out Petal Among Thorns since it´s finished, and try to hold off on the other ones till they´re finished. They all look promising tho.
Oh they've all more than enough content to be worth a look already, I'd say. Even unfinished Price and Light easily made it into my personal top ten of adult games (and Petal's in there as well). But you do you.

In any case, you're welcome and I hope the games will be to your liking!

Reactions: kharza

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There's over 30 hours of reading/playtime in Light of My Life if you choose to have sex with all the women available for sex (and actually read the text, not skipping through it). In fact, there's at least one woman who the MC hasn't had sex with yet, after those 30 hours. It will be quite a while before the game is ever finished, could be years. It's a solo project and about 1 year between updates currently (Chapter 7 update on track for Late October - December release).

Whereas Petal Among Thorns can be done in one evening (by way of comparison).

Reactions: kharza

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Oh they've all more than enough content to be worth a look already, I'd say. Even unfinished Price and Light easily made it into my personal top ten of adult games (and Petal's in there as well). But you do you.

In any case, you're welcome and I hope the games will be to your liking!
I
There's over 30 hours of reading/playtime in Light of My Life if you choose to have sex with all the women available for sex (and actually read the text, not skipping through it). In fact, there's at least one woman who the MC hasn't had sex with yet, after those 30 hours. It will be quite a while before the game is ever finished, could be years. It's a solo project and about 1 year between updates currently (Chapter 7 update on track for Late October - December release).

Whereas Petal Among Thorns can be done in one evening (by way of comparison).
It´s not that I think they don´t have enough content to be worth playing. It´s that I think that if I play them now, then wait for the years for them to be finished and play them again in the whole it will be a less of an experience than if I wait for them to finish and play them in 1 go. Anyways it´s always a question of whether I´ll be able to wait that long, which if I run out of games to play is pretty unlikely.

Reactions: aura95