VN Ren'Py Adult incest game early dev thread - New opportunities

Delioze

Mar 25, 2022
NEW OPPORTUNITIES

Hello all,
I want to start a Ren'py adult game. I am a newbie in this, but I got quite some experience with programming and I am able to use Daz quite well.
It will be VN with choices

STORY
My project will be incest centered with your usual MC game.
My game will revolve around a guyand his landlady building a relationship together with embarassing moments.
She is a former model so the plan is to start a modeling agency, in order to sell shoots online eventually involving the other girl of the house and with time more girls too, and eventually selling hotter content too.
I am still evaluating the story cause I do not want to do something overcomplex since my limited experience.
But there will be for sure: incest, exhib, corruption
Once I set the story in stone I'll post a more detailed plot here

PLAN
I plan to release a demo here and found it thorugh subscribestar adult.
And see if it receives a warm welcome, in which case I will put more effort on it.
Thanks

TOOLS
Ren'py, daz studio

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
I'd recommend starting with just the mom and only expanding out to the other characters after full sex with her. It'll get the game more interest and stop things from getting too complicated since its your first game. Perhaps bring a sister in when she returns from college for the holidays and starts getting suspicious about the MC and mom sneaking around the house to fuck and then expand further out to other character from there. Also focusing on just one character allows gradual build up without long stretches of no content like you see in some games because the first time dev is juggling 10 characters. Sometimes the simple approach is the best one

• Red Heart
Reactions: sig325

Delioze

Mar 25, 2022
I'd recommend starting with just the mom and only expanding out to the other characters after full sex with her. It'll get the game more interest and stop things from getting too complicated since its your first game. Perhaps bring a sister in when she returns from college for the holidays and starts getting suspicious about the MC and mom sneaking around the house to fuck and then expand further out to other character from there. Also focusing on just one character allows gradual build up without long stretches of no content like you see in some games because the first time dev is juggling 10 characters. Sometimes the simple approach is the best one
I think I will start with 3 characters, I like the idea of multiple males.
So probably they will be mom, sis, mc and brother. Mom and sister will be more mature and the sons 2 young adults.
In future I can add more like sister friend, neighbours etcetera, but for now I will focus on the gradual corruption of the family.