Adult pledge

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
If you're not here just to advertise the site, then I suggest you wait a couple of months before using anything that asks for access to your identity or wallet.

Anyway, since it's a new site, most likely it's a scam. I ain't risking it either way.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
The creator of AdultPledge was here for a while, and answering questions, to be honest they seemed unprepared to meet the needs of developers. The payment processor they chose was also charging an arm and a leg.

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
Well they have 7 games on there and none have any backers.. I never played 6 of them and the one I did play (Family Affairs) was awful. That should tell you something

D

DMCA

If you're not here just to advertise the site, then I suggest you wait a couple of months before using anything that asks for access to your identity or wallet.

Anyway, since it's a new site, most likely it's a scam. I ain't risking it either way.
No advertising, just asking for opinions.

Well they have 7 games on there and none have any backers.. I never played 6 of them and the one I did play (Family Affairs) was awful. That should tell you something
Well that doesn't means the site is bad just because of bad games.

Last edited by a moderator:

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Hi, I am Part owner of Adultpledge.com as well as Ptolemy's henchman. Our site does have projects on it right now but there is no way to contribute yet. We are working our way to a solution that will allow us to offer an alternative payment method as with Visa and Mastercard there are strict Rules and regulation on types of content allowed by them. We hope to relaunch in January if everything falls into place.

Last edited:

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
Just want to know if this new adultpledge.com is legit or not.
AdultPledge used to use Payza for their payment processor, however Payza got shut down in the US by the FTC for running an unlicensed money services business and money laundering. One of the owners was arrested and the other fled to Canada (though ).
See here:
(March 23, 2018)
Payza is based out of London, England, and has slowly been shutting down as well.

Anyways, that's why none of the games there have backers. They don't have a payment processor to replace Payza yet.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
There was the Payza thing before I came onboard. Read the above statement from me. Our new plan Has a lot of long-term Goals that will make use the most Pro-developer service that is why we are working hard on a new alternative payment method that will help eliminate the 10% or more in fees that Patreon charges plus Currency exchange fees overseas devs face. we plan on having a Free Tier and Pro Tier that will just be 5%, not a penny more plus you will be able to cash out in USD, GBP and Euro without any other fees!! for others we will look to add other currencies to cash out on but I believe we have most devs covered. The game on the site now are developers that are waiting for the relaunch. Progress seems to be moving at a snail's pace right now but we want to make sure we get it right when we restart. So we don't have to play a Patreon and change things in the middle of the game.

Last edited: