Identify Adult webcomic with a gap-toothed goblin female traveling with a dude with a burned face.

The Subject

Jan 22, 2018
Hey gang,

I need help finding an adult comic with a gap-toothed goblin female who I believe was bought by a dude with a burned face. The burned guy is immensely disillusioned and disenfranchised with the world and treats the goblin as meat to sexually relieve himself. They basically hate-fuck each other until their travels bring them closer. I remember full color artwork but maybe it wasn't always like that?

I've been wracking my brain and google to remember. I want to know if it's abandoned or if the artist has other work. Any help would be incredible.

Thanks in advance!

The Subject

Jan 22, 2018
Yeah, I'm aware of that one, but the one I'm looking for isn't on this site, or anywhere I can find. I can't find a screenshot, a panel, character art, fanart, nothing! It's like a grimdark fantasy travelogue setting, handdrawn not 3d.

Sorry for the slow reply btw, my work schedule flipped to nights briefly.

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
was it a complete comic or is it still being worked on? The only Female goblin i know that is in a comic is called . I might be wrong since the Man doesn't have a burnt face and the goblin doesn't have a gap-tooth