RPGM - Completed - Adventurer Liz and the Erotic Dungeon [Final] [FUJIFUDA]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Jack20p

Normally I would play a game a lot more than I did with this one before leaving a review. Simply put avoid this one, it's not worth downloading.

I bought a new weapon and piece of armor in the first town using coins I found in pots, then went to the dungeon, the first enemies took my health down to half when using standard attacks on them, then I discovered that the inn was charging too much to recover my health in comparison to how much money the slime enemies were dropping. I have seen enough red flags to know when a game is to be avoided, there are literally hundreds of other rpgm games out there, any of them are better than this one.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Biscuits5410

There's only like 8 scenes in this long as fuuuuudge game. Way too long inbetween scenes. I recommend just going through the pictures folder if you really want to see them.

The comedy was okay, although the inability to skip text very rapidly ruined most of my enjoyment of the reading since you had to stare at it for way too long. Also if you die and you will on purpose a lot since it's a rape game over game, you can't quickly skip text faster than just holding space/ctrl.