RPGM Adventurer's Journey [v0.1.1 Beta] [AtaDev]

ohellno1

May 25, 2018
bugs I enoutered so far
- when you left małe bathroom you got teleported to village before reboot
- in thunder dojo prison when cutscene ended i had absurd speed
- when i talked to sam after she gliched out and was stuck near the stairecaes and i couldn't move
- when i left without talking to her some random cutscene played and everyone were invisible
so thunderdojo path is basically stuck for me
- after first training with a nun she is stuck after defeating me
so nun teaching is stuck
- you can trigger luna visiting you without having a clue where her cave is and game dialogue assume that you met in that cave before and she already had some idea about that curse she shouldn't know without cave scene
- after having lesson when you go there next day there will be 2 nuns one sitting and one standing
- you can train first then trigger her speaking upstairs that she will train you

• Red Heart
Reactions: s4000 and AtaDev

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
bugs I enoutered so far
- when you left małe bathroom you got teleported to village before reboot
- in thunder dojo prison when cutscene ended i had absurd speed
- when i talked to sam after she gliched out and was stuck near the stairecaes and i couldn't move
- when i left without talking to her some random cutscene played and everyone were invisible
so thunderdojo path is basically stuck for me
- after first training with a nun she is stuck after defeating me
so nun teaching is stuck
- you can trigger luna visiting you without having a clue where her cave is and game dialogue assume that you met in that cave before and she already had some idea about that curse she shouldn't know without cave scene
- after having lesson when you go there next day there will be 2 nuns one sitting and one standing
- you can train first then trigger her speaking upstairs that she will train you
Thank you so much!