VN Ren'Py Abandoned Adventures at Magic Academy [Release 5.1] [Super Simian]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
301042_banner.png

Overview:
Adventures at Magic Academy is a science fantasy, adult visual novel and dating sim. You take on the role of Yuuto Kazama in a modern world where magic exists. The old ways of casting have mostly been abandoned, mages favouring technology to handle the casting of magic for them. Control Yuuto's actions as you attend Ravenwood Academy as an undercover agent and attempt to stop terrorist organisations from causing chaos.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-19
Release Date: 2019-10-05
Developer: Super Simian
Censored: No
Version: Release 5.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changes log:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extra: Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

301050_ss1.png 301051_ss2.png 301052_ss3.png 301054_ss4.png 301055_ss5.png 301056_ss6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
so anyone else besides me thinks the games banner and screen shots of some of the characters thats suppose to be in the game looks some what similar to Waifu Academy just with lower renders

because i spy Kayane Minami Kaori and Mommy (Tomoe)

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Hmmm... 1.5 GB? Or whis Game have a lots of CG Or Game have CG but with High ReSolitions...
If Fist when Game get from me 10/10 if Second 1/10... --__--

Reactions: naruto3004
May 30, 2017
so anyone else besides me thinks the games banner and screen shots of some of the characters thats suppose to be in the game looks some what similar to Waifu Academy just with lower renders
I noticed that three.

They probably both use some kind of honey select presets. This dev is doing it as a hobby, and while waifu academy is amusing, I doubt they sunk a lot of time into creating the characters themselves given there are so many of them and it's honeyselect.

Also you have to give the dev props for working on the game even with a severe left arm wanking injury. It's always tough furiously masturbating with your left while creating a vn with your right.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017

because i spy Kayane Minami Haruka and Mommy (Tomoe)
and to a lesser extend, Rachel too (super big titted willing nurse, just this one isnt a redhead)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

shanemk

Aug 21, 2017

they are the same i pullled the models out of both games loaded them into maya and ya there pretty much identical -res
but at the same time i dont think there ripped the models are pretty easy to find also im pretty sure ive seen cards for them for honey select ( were most of the games get there female character models)

Saithir

Jun 24, 2017
Huh, so this is pretty fun actually, if a bit tedious.

- The release post has the urls for Mac and Linux versions swapped. It works fine otherwise.
- The map could use icons of where people are, it's hard to keep up
- Maybe disable or at least mark somehow people in the relationships if there's no more content for them? There's a lot of characters.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

And Waifu just used Honey Select character cards which I also have. Kayana for sure, the difference is the plugins that this game is using. The lighting is flat and he might not even know how to get rid of the condom.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It seems very familiar and very much like Waifu Academy right now.

I’m sure it will eventually develop well and into its own qualities though. :coffee:

Reactions: Stawer and Q Who
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes