RPGM - Adventures Of Shirou [v3.1.2] [Meowdazeus]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

Wow. Have to give credit, love the part the MC’s aunt Liz’s ass cheeks clap together as she walks. Great little detail. Also like how you can interact with items and sometimes get little descriptions. Though when clicking on NPC’s, some of them do not give you any dialogue.

Am not the biggest fan of a femboy having a giant ass. Another part that slightly deflated my enjoyment of the game was the futari that joins your partner. Am just not the biggest fan of futari. Though do appreciate how in battle, the game shows you and your followers avatars. That was a nice touch. Still greatly enjoyed all the ladies with huge bellies and boobs. And was immensely satisfying finding tokens throughout the world and giving them to characters and growing their assets.

Also after saving Sarah and her village, she seems remarkably calm about having all her friends and family dead. Literally celebrating she is the hero of boobs. I mean, yeah, am happy to see her embrace her role but a bit sudden after just having your village destroyed.

And a small thing but really like the torches you can light in the cave. A small thing but really helps add immersion to the scene. How you have to bring the light with you when exploring a cave.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Lauvicius

First let me start by saying that this game was extremely hard to review. It is strange in a way, some parts of it are extremely well done, while others are simply sub-par, or maybe I should say, not fully finished.

I will be describing the main loop of the game, thus generally talking about the story and how everything works. Explaining my pros and cons on specific examples. If you want to go into the game completely blind, skip to the end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To finish this review, I really like the game and it's downfalls do not spoil my enjoyment of it. Butt I can clearly see that not being the case for everyone. I decided to give the game 4 stars, as what is here, is a lot of expansion content I love.

I would like to encourage the author of the game to keep at it and..ehm..continue expanding the game, so to speak.

Hope you are all having a good time.