AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
Hi, guys. I'm a new player to this (awesome) game, and have just updated from 032 to 033 version. So, as this is the first time I have to update the game, I'm faced with the saves issue. That is, are old saves not be used at all, or do they work sometimes? I mean, if I have to resort to using new saves, I will; but I would like to use my old saves if that's possible (it's a little bit silly, but after so much work to get everything done, I would like to know the ones I am using are actually MY saves :LOL:).

Thanks in advance.
First time upgrading, also. Tried to move my saves, but this doesn't seem to work as there is no dialogue to continue. :< I feel you. I know this is stupid, but this game is so huge, I got kind of attached to my saves.

Reactions: Teaber

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi All:

I just updated V032 to V033 and after the start screen I get a black screen with nothing. Are you supposed to wait a while or is there a bug of sort. First time it has ever happened to me. All past updates worked perfectly.

Cheers

kitten236

Jun 2, 2017
Does anyone know where i can find Gloria's photo's number 6,7,8 and 9 ? Looked everywhere but i must have overlooked it somewhere.

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
game looks good but the size of it it's insane .... he should try to compress the files .... 7 gigs for a click game is pretty crazy .... but awesome graphics anyway

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
game looks good but the size of it it's insane .... he should try to compress the files .... 7 gigs for a click game is pretty crazy .... but awesome graphics anyway
its not easy to compress a game with that engine. :/

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Game is fully compressed all PNG are webp on MAXIMUM compression... if you are still in wonder why it takes so much space here is answer: game has more then 360 sex animations in FULL motion, more then 370 different scenes and some of those scenes have animated parts on background, more then 170 characters and those are all animated, and I don't believe that there is game with similar numbers and better compressed. Archive files in png for this game are around 40 GB so see if it's compressed... You guys need to understand that 2D games takes more HDD cause of reason engine does not store character as 3D obj that can be manipulated via animations, but each animation is sequece of PNG (in my case webp) pictures... Also, game as in this moment , has over 16 hours of gameplay if you start from begin... I don't remember any other "indie" adult game with that long gameplay... If you are unhappy with game size or whatever there is simple solution, don't play it :)

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes