limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
Hi, maybe anyone can help i dont know what i am missing or is it bugg but i have talk with nathalie all conversations and i dont have key from her apartment and cant enter it. maybe some side quest is missing? I have opend golden room as well so dont know.

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
Hi, maybe anyone can help i dont know what i am missing or is it bugg but i have talk with nathalie all conversations and i dont have key from her apartment and cant enter it. maybe some side quest is missing? I have opend golden room as well so dont know.
I had the same problem... I remember having asked her earlier if she lived in the city and being told by her that she lived in Fartman's territory, but I either didn't get the key at that point, or the key was lost at some point as I went along.

Another thing that you should watch out for is when you finally find Harley whatsisname, do all of the other dialogue options before talking to him about Mrs. Maria, or else he'll be stuck in that area and you can no longer advance Apo's quest.

This is the first build that I've played this game, but I like it a lot. I watched someone play through Harvester (1996 horror adventure game) several months ago, and this seems somewhat inspired by it (although, clearly, in a much more lighthearted and comedic sense). Looking forward to seeing where it goes from here, and I'll have to try out the neighbor route next build.

Two criticisms: 1. Scrolling to the right with a multi-monitor setup is awful. You can usually get by when scrolling to the left (at least when the game is full-screened, but on the right you'll often fall off the screen, causing the window to lose focus when you right click, and the game locking up for several seconds at least). Solutions include making the scrolling boundary on the right half of the screen a bit wider, and preferably implementing some manner of borderless windowed mode. Another solution would be allowing for the direction keys to move either the character or the screen, so that the mouse has somewhat less of a burden when it comes to navigating the game.

2. The game never really makes its way back to original graphics quality after pressing 1 or 2 for black & white mode, "cartoon mode" or whatever else. I hit them by accident when trying to quickly move through dialogue options (figured I'd see if it worked) after getting beaten up by Giulio multiple times... no matter what buttons I pressed (1,2,3 various other buttons on the keyboard) it never found its way back to good-quality graphics. It would be good if those options were more difficult to enable accidentally, either putting them in the options menu or on less "obvious" buttons.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
You almost have it in your capture picture. Follow her dress down to the floor. On the far left side of the dress is the key. I can see the spot to click in your picture. Hope this helps.

Reactions: jack92783

mike_campbell

Mar 3, 2019
I'm stuck and I suspect it may be a bug. Had the anus cream (yeuch!) made up then did the threesome scene with Diane and Nadya and saved the game. Restarted and can no longer progress. H for Hint gives me "Bring anus cream to Diane". I've even gone to fucking Treehole fucking Cabin again (how I hate it) and had the orange essence made up again and brought it to Selina but there's no dialog there related to it. If I go back to see Diana and Nadya I can rerun the threesome but it's still telling me I need the cream.

Any ideas?

[EDIT - Found it, hadn't completed every dialog with Diane so it still thought I was in the scene]

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
These are in AUTOSAVES. I think it starts with V.04. You have to install the Saves v0.33 from the OP. It is a 6.6 MB file.

There are Two save files loaded with the game update. The first one is the Incest Path, the second one is the Non-Incest path. If you download and install the Save file then you can go to AUTOSAVES and select which version Save file to load
This may be found on the OP under DOWNLOAD and Extras: - Walkthrough & Saves v0.33. Download and install in the same directory as the game files.
THanks! :)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I had the same problem... I remember having asked her earlier if she lived in the city and being told by her that she lived in Fartman's territory, but I either didn't get the key at that point, or the key was lost at some point as I went along.

Another thing that you should watch out for is when you finally find Harley whatsisname, do all of the other dialogue options before talking to him about Mrs. Maria, or else he'll be stuck in that area and you can no longer advance Apo's quest.

This is the first build that I've played this game, but I like it a lot. I watched someone play through Harvester (1996 horror adventure game) several months ago, and this seems somewhat inspired by it (although, clearly, in a much more lighthearted and comedic sense). Looking forward to seeing where it goes from here, and I'll have to try out the neighbor route next build.

Two criticisms: 1. Scrolling to the right with a multi-monitor setup is awful. You can usually get by when scrolling to the left (at least when the game is full-screened, but on the right you'll often fall off the screen, causing the window to lose focus when you right click, and the game locking up for several seconds at least). Solutions include making the scrolling boundary on the right half of the screen a bit wider, and preferably implementing some manner of borderless windowed mode. Another solution would be allowing for the direction keys to move either the character or the screen, so that the mouse has somewhat less of a burden when it comes to navigating the game.

2. The game never really makes its way back to original graphics quality after pressing 1 or 2 for black & white mode, "cartoon mode" or whatever else. I hit them by accident when trying to quickly move through dialogue options (figured I'd see if it worked) after getting beaten up by Giulio multiple times... no matter what buttons I pressed (1,2,3 various other buttons on the keyboard) it never found its way back to good-quality graphics. It would be good if those options were more difficult to enable accidentally, either putting them in the options menu or on less "obvious" buttons.
If you read in option menu shaders (black and white, cartoon effect etc) are set to press once to apply and second time pressing same button will turn it off. Now I tested this 100 times and it works perfectly for me and several of my patreons I asked them to test it. So, function works 100% (I'll come to why it don't work on your side). Second... there is no possible way to make Harley go to maria before you ask him about Jux... simply cause that condition will open ONLY if you asked him about Jux... So what you must done here is used old saves... IF you read like... all over game when you press "O" or all over this thread and main post of this thread and read me files that comes with game... Old saves will cause numerous glitches... There is full instructions, why, how etc use save games, without beginning from start. Those are all in read me file that comes with game/walkthrough and other things...

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
I don't know why switching options on and off didn't work properly for me... it became pixelated and weird, at least until such time as I restarted the client. GPU is RTX2070, if it helps.

As to the Harley situation: I played the game fresh from the beginning, since it was my first and only time having played the game, so there's no possibility of it being a problem from using an old save. I don't know how it would be possible, but perhaps teleporting screwed things up.

I've attached my most recent save in hopes that it might help you figure out what went wrong.

EDIT: As to the graphical issue, it seems to only take place for me in fullscreen mode, not windowed mode. I went to windowed to see if I could take some screenshots, and the problem ceased to occur.
EDIT2: And now it's not taking place in fullscreen mode, either. I really wonder what went wrong.

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
You almost have it in your capture picture. Follow her dress down to the floor. On the far left side of the dress is the key. I can see the spot to click in your picture. Hope this helps.
Thanks it did help i dint see them my self.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I don't know why switching options on and off didn't work properly for me... it became pixelated and weird, at least until such time as I restarted the client. GPU is RTX2070, if it helps.

As to the Harley situation: I played the game fresh from the beginning, since it was my first and only time having played the game, so there's no possibility of it being a problem from using an old save. I don't know how it would be possible, but perhaps teleporting screwed things up.

I've attached my most recent save in hopes that it might help you figure out what went wrong.

EDIT: As to the graphical issue, it seems to only take place for me in fullscreen mode, not windowed mode. I went to windowed to see if I could take some screenshots, and the problem ceased to occur.
EDIT2: And now it's not taking place in fullscreen mode, either. I really wonder what went wrong.
You have walk hack turned on all time and that may be the main problem for your save... There is read me file about this hack as well but here is main from it "
If you "over use this" like clicking as mad just to warp around scene, you may trigger game to crash!
As I said this is HACK so it is not perfect solution for the game. Game needs some time to run scrip and if you
press too quick engine will be confused. I will not answer any questions related to using this hack.
I do not recommend using it unless you are stuck somewhere on scene."
Things is I made walk hack only for "help" if you get stuck... over using it will probably break some scripts. You can however use right click to fast travel through scenes so there is no actual need for walk hack unless you are stuck somewhere (but even then right clicking to any exit/entrance to/from scene would get you out.
And about graphical issues, it may be drivers as Nvidia does screw things up a bunch since 2k series came out... But it could also be monitor settings as dpi override or similar... Who knows. :)

Reactions: odinof

podds

Mar 29, 2018
Guys can you explain why the game if automatically clsoe when i get to the office? Plz 4give if my English is not good
im using win 10 64bit

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I'm totally stuck, walkthrough says enter basement through the red dumpster but only option I see is to enter the back alley so I cant get into the basement to meet his sister.

mike_campbell

Mar 3, 2019
I'm totally stuck, walkthrough says enter basement through the red dumpster but only option I see is to enter the back alley so I cant get into the basement to meet his sister.
If the red dumpster is not available as a route then you've missed a step earlier in the walkthrough. Hard to tell what you've missed but (given my experience above) it may as trivial as not having said something when leaving an earlier scene.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
If the red dumpster is not available as a route then you've missed a step earlier in the walkthrough. Hard to tell what you've missed but (given my experience above) it may as trivial as not having said something when leaving an earlier scene.

Only things I haven't done are the side quests that the walkthrough lists

Sig351

Feb 25, 2019
Hi,
great game.
Questions:
1)i didn't put Giulio to sleep and went on with the game. Had 3some with Nadya and Diana, and now i cannot ask for sleeping pills. Any way around it or just lost my chance?
2)i cannot manage to have natalie on the beach as walkthrough states. I went to therapist, told about the beach, watched Natalie in her room, but nothing changes.

little issue: a line of text (i am going to bring it to Amy), didn't disappear, and it is still there all through the game, making often reading very difficult

besides that, again, great game!

ivanas

Sep 24, 2017
guys can u explain what is for updater form v0.32 to v0.33?
The latest version of the game is 0.33
If you haven't played the game before you need to download version 0.33. And it is huge)
But if you have previous version 0.32 you can download only update file. It is only 500 Mb.

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes