Bryan1910

Oct 22, 2018
Maya gold
Go to the [clothing section] in the [Hotaboo] shop “Buy clothing”, “Buy corset $400” to get a [corset] in inventory.
You may also buy body stockings and innocent dress to Maya and it will open 2 new short cut scenes.

Go to [Maya’s street] and drop the [corset] on Maya. Then ask “Change outfit”, “Change to corset” and say “Oh your pussy looks delicious” to unlock the [Maya gold] doll somewhere in her apartment.
View attachment 278573

Brianna gold (Gift)
From side quest Natalie, girl in piano in Orion hotel.
Go into her living room and read Natalie’s diary in her laptop.

Go to the [Hotaboo] and “Ask about submission” from the Domina. She tells Willy to visit Brianna.
Go to the [Secret Garden of Desire] in the [Doll house]’s Bronze Door. Talk to Brianna “Ask about submission” in the [contest area]. Continue “Practice your skills” and then “Fuck her”. Afterwards ask her “Doll gift” to collect the [Brianna gold] doll.

Scarlett gold
Go to Hospital, you may notice now that Doctor Scarlett isn’t in the waiting room anymore. Click bottom right part of sceen where she was standing to access Doctors office. When you enter Doctor’s office there is a chance she will be without shirt and you will be able to see her cleavage (you may re-enter if it does not pop up).
View attachment 278571
Speak with her “Talk about health insssurance”. After this you will be able to fuck with Doctor Scarlett (it won't depend if she has shirt or not later). After that collect Scarlett gold doll.
View attachment 278570
Thanks alot but unfortuantly Maya isn't at home she is still at the studio, does this mean I have came to far and she won't return?

Dec 13, 2017
Hello, I hear you have new coming soon i am very interest, I was playing the demo without sex how to fix for demo

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
How can you let Giulio sleep?
I have a beer box.
From the walkthrough :

So after arriving at [Giulio’s car service] for the fourth time go to the
[back alley] instead of the [basement]. There Willy sees Gina, the
mother of Giulio. Willy can say to her “I was working for Giulio before...”
to discover that from now on she will accept the package (page 124).
For now use the line “I have to go” and grab the [beer]. She will ask to
bring it to Giulio. Try placing it on the [barrel] near the entrance and
Willy forms a plan of drugging it with sleeping pills form Nadya...

(If you want to see the titjob from nurse Candy after waking up, Giulio
MUST catch you for a fourth and final time. After waking up she will be ☼
using her breasts as suggested so say “Oh... This’s nice...”)

• The next stop is [Maria’s house] to ask Nadya “Do you still have some of
those sleeping pills?”
• Now go to [Giulio’s car service] and drop the [sleeping pills] on the [box
of beer] to get [sleeping beer]. Place this on the [barrel] and see what
happens. Willy can now look at all the remaining pages, collect the key
and drop that on the door – it will stay open afterwards – at the top.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Hello, I hear you have new coming soon i am very interest, I was playing the demo without sex how to fix for demo
There's nothing to fix, it's only a tech demo to give an idea about the game, but still it has one sex scene with a milf.

hardSoft

Feb 25, 2019
this game is epic. I spent a lot of time to play it, however I'm a little bit upset cos Willy can't/ don't have much options when he met big tits women/ girls (Martha, some nuns, Natasha, etc). maybe in the next update?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
this game is epic. I spent a lot of time to play it, however I'm a little bit upset cos Willy can't/ don't have much options when he met big tits women/ girls (Martha, some nuns, Natasha, etc). maybe in the next update?
What type of options? Are you asking for tittyfucks?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I actually wonder if the Nenad will make day 2 a new game. Willy might set a record on the amount of fucking he did in one day. lol

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes