kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Make sure the filenames are all the same, except for the numbering, e.g.
Adventures_Of_Willy_D_1.0.0.part1.rar
Adventures_Of_Willy_D_1.0.0.part2.rar
and so on.
If only one file is named for example
AdventuresOfWilly_D_1.0.0.part4.rar
or something like that, then you will brake the chain.

If that don't help, some of the files is broken, so you have to download it again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Meow-kun

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I did try and and get the same error when trying to extract them all at the same time
Adding to the previous post: don't extract all the files at the same time: just extract the first one: it will automatically complete the extraction of the additional files

May 31, 2018
Wait, this game is abandoned?! Since when? This is one of the most complete games on the entire site haha its huge.

Mods really should be putting complete on there, iirc the game is feature complete anyway.
If I'm not wrong, the game will be marked as abandoned when the developer haven't updated the game in 8 months (or so) and only marked completed when the dev said so.

As for this, Nenad still have things to add in the game so it can't be completed even the game story is done.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
The game is COMPLETED, not ABANDONED. Those cosmetic nuances that the developer planned to add have no effect on the story (which is fully completed) or the game mechanics. In fact, working on version 1.2 is a hobby for the developer, nothing more. The developer himself considers this project as completed, there will be no new characters or new locations.
As for "the game will be marked as abandoned when the developer hasn't updated the game in 8 months" - this is obvious nonsense. A significant number of games here are updated once a year.
Summertime Saga might as well be labeled as abandoned.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
My understanding of the abandoned game indicator is that the developer has disappeared, removed their pages on Patreon, Discord, etc. or stopped updating them, or there has been no communication with the developer for at least 9 months. Example - LifePlay. Or follows an official statement from the developer that they have stopped working on the project. Example - The Intoxicating Flavor.

Reactions: johnelros

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
My understanding of the abandoned game indicator is that the developer has disappeared, removed their pages on Patreon, Discord, etc. or stopped updating them, or there has been no communication with the developer for at least 9 months. Example - LifePlay. Or follows an official statement from the developer that they have stopped working on the project. Example - The Intoxicating Flavor.
He is none of those, he i actively updating his other game and posting on his Patreon. This game has been deemed completed - it's story is done. He is considering more updates on the minor scale but he has moved on. Whatever mod stuck an abandoned tag on this has clearly not done their homework. I mean he literally posted on there THIS WEEK.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
I don't understand why this game is marked as abandoned. The dev and the game itself made it very clear that it's a COMPLETED game. The dev is actively developing his new game Eon and the work towards AoWD's next update is merely a side job and hobby.
Update: I reported the thread to address the problem and it was resolved surprisingly fast under 2 minutes. It's now correctly marked as completed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enot1964

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Is netorare and swinging optional? I'm too possessive of my sluts, don't wanna share them XD
No, it's inevitable. But, if memory serves me correctly, it only applies to one scene with the MC's spouse. But the MC's wife is kind of scary. Not like a nuclear war, but I didn't get a negative vibe from that scene.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 111 Votes