Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
Why cant i change the games resolution on the menu, it always starts with a res far bigger than my native and doesnt allow me to change it, even tweeking with the config file doesnt work, help?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Why cant i change the games resolution on the menu, it always starts with a res far bigger than my native and doesnt allow me to change it, even tweeking with the config file doesnt work, help?
Are you changing the config file next to the .exe, or the config file in the save area?

If changing the one in the save area doesn't work, delete it and relaunch the game.

All changes to the config file need to be done while the game is NOT running.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
My game crashes every 15 mins I am into the game, what can i do to stop this
What version of Linux are you running?

Oh, you're not running Linux?

Well, then, what OS are you running? What are your system specs? Do you have all the latest updates installed?

BootyHunter

Aug 15, 2017
What version of Linux are you running?

Oh, you're not running Linux?

Well, then, what OS are you running? What are your system specs? Do you have all the latest updates installed?
Running on windows 8.1, it is updated, but my computer is a bit slow, I guess my computer is too shitty

Sep 29, 2017
how to make guilio sleep?
Gulio have to catch you 3 times! After that from hospital go to Back Alley instead of basement to meet his mother. Pick up the beer. Go to Maria's house into Nadya's room. Ask her about pill.
Combine pill and beer in your inventory to get sleeping beer. Back to maze in the basement, place sleeping beer from your inventory on a barrel (bottom screen when you enter.)

gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
Can anyone help, Ive been playing this game now for days, But i changed from full screen to window in the options and it worked great until today, Now the window is massive bigger than my screen and i can't change it back due to options being well below screen level, Im using a macbook, tia

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Can anyone help, Ive been playing this game now for days, But i changed from full screen to window in the options and it worked great until today, Now the window is massive bigger than my screen and i can't change it back due to options being well below screen level, Im using a macbook, tia
https://f95zone.to/threads/adventures-of-willy-d-v0-34-nenad-asanovic.3423/post-1713034

Any chance guilleo bangs his sister and mother?
With the NTR shitstorm surrounding Carlos and Skye, I don't think that's going to happen.

Reactions: gotmashed
4.30 star(s) 111 Votes