Sep 29, 2017
Already done that, I need to talk with her after talking with Selina, to get the quest to get the dog toys.
I suppose you already talk to Selina "May I ask you something?" After that go to Charlotta and say "Selina told me that..." She will told you that her husband (Lucas) lost all the toys of her puppy.
If everything right you should able to start dogtoys quest by ask Lucas "Ehm... I want to ask you about your dog"

TurionSandor

Mar 11, 2018
I suppose you already talk to Selina "May I ask you something?" After that go to Charlotta and say "Selina told me that..." She will told you that her husband (Lucas) lost all the toys of her puppy.
If everything right you should able to start dogtoys quest by ask Lucas "Ehm... I want to ask you about your dog"
The issue is that when I click on Charlotta, nothing happens. No interaction or speech options.

Jan 22, 2018
Whe i go to Moniqes appartment looking for Veronica, Moniqe is in the bedroom and wont come out, so i cant talk to her. What have i missed? The hint says "Go to Erohide and find Yvonnes house. I cant find Yvonnes house, only Moniqes. And she is hiding in the bedrom saying Yvonne will be home later.

• Go to [Erohide] (new location) and go to the left. Pickup the [Monique (7)] photos and enter [Monique apartment]. Ask the lady “Are you Yvonne, Claudia’s sister?”, “You are so beautiful”, “Claudia sent me” and at last “Do you know what Yvonne needs?”. Willy will say that Julia (mom) or Eve (neighbor) also needs his help. But before going search the [Monique bronze] doll and the [Monique (5)] photos

Sep 29, 2017
The issue is that when I click on Charlotta, nothing happens. No interaction or speech options.
My speculation is there's a bug in version 0.34. It happen to me also with Hoyt. As I recall, it because too much rapid click combine with right click to move another place. Maybe developer can answer this. For now, you might want to replay from last save and avoid click too rapid and let the text gone before move to another place (especially if you use right click to move).

Whe i go to Moniqes appartment looking for Veronica, Moniqe is in the bedroom and wont come out, so i cant talk to her. What have i missed? The hint says "Go to Erohide and find Yvonnes house. I cant find Yvonnes house, only Moniqes. And she is hiding in the bedrom saying Yvonne will be home later.

• Go to [Erohide] (new location) and go to the left. Pickup the [Monique (7)] photos and enter [Monique apartment]. Ask the lady “Are you Yvonne, Claudia’s sister?”, “You are so beautiful”, “Claudia sent me” and at last “Do you know what Yvonne needs?”. Willy will say that Julia (mom) or Eve (neighbor) also needs his help. But before going search the [Monique bronze] doll and the [Monique (5)] photos
Go visit Julia or Eve first then go back to Monique. You can tell by hint or what Willy said in conversation he had.

Jan 22, 2018
Go visit Julia or Eve first then go back to Monique. You can tell by hint or what Willy said in conversation he had.

Above all my speculation is there's a bug in version 0.34. It happen to me also with Hoyt. As I recall, it because too much rapid click combine with right click to move another place. Maybe developer can answer this. For now, you might want to replay from last save and avoid click too rapid and let the text gone before move to another place (especially if you use right click to move).
I have been talking with Julia and took her panties and had some fun with her before i went to Erohide.

Jan 22, 2018
Its the first time ill be going there! There was not that option with Julia. I said that i should visit Claudia. And Claudia asked me to go to Veronica. And the hint says " Go to Erohide and find Yvonnes house" But when i go there Monice hides in the bedroom saying Veronica will be home a little later!

Jim jonas

Mar 31, 2018
I don't know if this is where we report issues or bugs, but when I visited Jux Apo, I can't leave because it's saying stop peaking, and when I click on it, it loops the previous conversation with Ice Apo.

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes