stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
The base is good. I like the middle age weirdo protagonist, reminds me of Leisure Suit Larry. There's some attempt at humor, which is always a plus. But I can't decide to put money to the project without some more content.

Reactions: Cirro84

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
Well. Soon as I get 5 bucks I am getting the Patreon version. This is one of the best games I have seen so far. Astounding.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Nenad Asanovic – Adventure of Willy D – Version 0.0.1b

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rKnight

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Nenad Asanovic – Adventure of Willy D – Version 0.0.1b
Thanks a lot for the upload, Maikedazz1. However, Rapidgator is not an approved file host for F95. Please upload to one of these sites:

Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Edited the posts so the link for rapidgator is gone but left the messages so people know. Btw the link of that rapidgator seems to be the version already in the OP.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Not bad so far ! Dunno what to do at first but just click and go...found a few things.
Am i wrong or there's no saving available for now and no menu either? And it's just "q" for end it?
The artworks/animations are quite good but a few hints to what to do or at least some sort of "quest/mission" would be nice.
Anyway i guess it"s pretty early in its building so things gonna add up in times, a good start then.

EDIT: there's a save folder so it seems i just didn't find how to.

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes