4.80 star(s) 45 Votes

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
have this incest?
Boy, does it ever. For starters, Mom, then two sisters. Aunt (in front of sleeping husband), then cousin. Mother-in-law, sister-in-law. I think that you will find plenty of other side quests to keep you going for hours and hours.

sulaxprezzn

Jan 25, 2018
Does anyone have a complete 0.34 save to share?
Also, when I load 0.35, it says 'go to mom'. However,
mom's house is not on my map anymore... Thoughts?
Tnx

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Does anyone have a complete 0.34 save to share?
Also, when I load 0.35, it says 'go to mom'. However,
mom's house is not on my map anymore... Thoughts?
Tnx
Usually, if mom's house is not on the map, you have loaded the non-incest version.

sulaxprezzn

Jan 25, 2018
Yeah, that's what I assumed... But I've only done what I
always do; install the update- patch... Is there a patch
I'm forgetting?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Yeah, that's what I assumed... But I've only done what I
always do; install the update- patch... Is there a patch
I'm forgetting?
Have you loaded and installed the file "Willy D Savegames 035.exe". If so then when you click LOAD/SAVE you will see two saved choices. The first one is always the Incest path, and the second one is the Normal path. Once the Savegames is installed, then from the Main Menu if you click AUTOSAVES you have the choices of starting from either path from previous versions.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Thanks, I got it from the autosaves!
However, I'm going too far back... Do you
have a 0.34 finished incest save?
The V0.34 finished incest save, is the first one when you click LOAD/SAVE. It has all previous collections and starts at the beginning of V0.35.

sulaxprezzn

Jan 25, 2018
I don't have that one... I always paste my old saves in
the new gamefolder and continue from there. But this
time I don't get the incest- version :(

So if anyone has a complete 0.34 save, pls share!

Tnx

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I don't have that one... I always paste my old saves in
the new gamefolder and continue from there. But this
time I don't get the incest- version :(

So if anyone has a complete 0.34 save, pls share!

Tnx
OK - One more time. The complete save for V0.34 is loaded to the game when you install the file "Willy D Savegames 035.exe". Go to the OP, a few lines down you will see "Extras:" Click on the Mega link "Walkthrough & Saves v0.35" Download and unzip. Then execute the "Willy D Savegames 035.exe" file. Restart the game. Then when you click LOAD/SAVE you will see two saved choices. These are the complete saves for V0.34. The first one is always the Incest path, and the second one is the Normal path. Once the Savegames are installed, then from the Main Menu if you click AUTOSAVES you have the choices of starting from either path from previous versions.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
For the first time , when downloading the update from 34 to 35, using mega file it appears the message "this download could damage your pc, do you want to keep it?"
Is it normal?

GoGom

May 13, 2019
Hello! In the walktrough I read that Jux Apo has quests, what they are, and how to get through them, tell me please? Help!:cry:

4.80 star(s) 45 Votes