John Nguyen

Jul 8, 2018
When new update releases, are part1,2,3 not change because I think each part is 3.81GB, and I only have to download part4 right?

Dev07

Oct 17, 2017
Guys.. i am getting this error after unzipping the .rar file .

" Init failed, could not load game.
There is no game file or the game is corrupted. "

My graphics drivers are all updated and I am trying to run in windows 10. I am not able to figure out the problem. Can anyone help ?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Guys.. i am getting this error after unzipping the .rar file .

" Init failed, could not load game.
There is no game file or the game is corrupted. "

My graphics drivers are all updated and I am trying to run in windows 10. I am not able to figure out the problem. Can anyone help ?
In most cases it's corrupted files after downloading... You will probably need to download again. Could also be that you did not unpack those correctly. Or third option, that you are missing c++ 2012 on your pc :)

Galin

May 5, 2017
Updates come every 4 weeks normaly, sometimes faster. The last Update was here on 10.5., so we have to wait for 2 more weeks if nothing else happens...

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Actually updates comes every three weeks, regularly, in the beginning he was releasing some updates every two weeks. Later contents of updates increased and game got bigger, also creating saves takes time too, so updates started to come every three weeks and it's like this for months.

Why Nenad creates saves with every update, is he crazy:

- He cares and respects his patrons and their time. So in summary an honest, hardworking, crazy dev :D

- Nenad creates saves for every new version of the game, because old saves are not compatible, so that player can enjoy the game without restarting the game everytime.

- Currently creating saves for two paths for every new update takes close to 12 (6+6) hours while doing a "speedrun", yes, you heard correct. Nenad plays the game from the beginning to create saves every three weeks just for players' comfort. (normal gameplay time is currently around 16 hours.)

Galin

May 5, 2017
Thank you Nenad, i like the new saves you create everytime, i love your characters and the graphics...
And your game is worth to download Gigabytes, that's thousands of Megabytes High Quality!

light-nightt

Oct 23, 2018
Actually updates comes every three weeks, regularly, in the beginning he was releasing some updates every two weeks. Later contents of updates increased and game got bigger, also creating saves takes time too, so updates started to come every three weeks and it's like this for months.

Why Nenad creates saves with every update, is he crazy:

- He cares and respects his patrons and their time. So in summary an honest, hardworking, crazy dev :D

- Nenad creates saves for every new version of the game, because old saves are not compatible, so that player can enjoy the game without restarting the game everytime.

- Currently creating saves for two paths for every new update takes close to 12 (6+6) hours while doing a "speedrun", yes, you heard correct. Nenad plays the game from the beginning to create saves every three weeks just for players' comfort. (normal gameplay time is currently around 16 hours.)
I still play with saves file from v0.33 and continue play from it until now. Old saves not compatible is not right

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes