NPL2018

Jun 6, 2018
What save do you use ? Yours from former release or the one for 0.35 you can find in first post ?
Saves from former releases aren't compatible and you won't be able to play from them.
You have to use the one for the actual release you're playing
Sorry if I state the obvious but even if it's specified in the presentation it can happen ;)
I did what was specified, but after reading your reply, I went back and checked and had to delete the old ones, so thanks :) The resolution works fine now, but I cannot load any version now, only get to start new game! I have to go back and check instructions again. If you know an easier way for someone with not much computer skills, suggestions would be welcome.

NPL2018

Jun 6, 2018
Did you edit the ini file in this directory?
It is a hidden file, located in "C:/Users/(User Name)/AppData/Local/Adventures_of_Willy_D_0xx/config.ini" Change the Resolution and Fullscreen settings in this file, then restart the game.
Thanks! Resolution and full screen working now, but can't load any game, only can start new game. So have to figure out what I did wrong again :(

pepepepe36

Jan 2, 2019
Someone can help me, playing in incest mode, I have everything complete but I still need a girl and I can not find the way, thanks 305188

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Thanks! Resolution and full screen working now, but can't load any game, only can start new game. So have to figure out what I did wrong again :(
To continue with the saves from previous versions you need one more file. This may be found on the OP under DOWNLOAD and Extras: - Walkthrough & Saves v0.35. Click on the Mega link "Walkthrough & Saves v0.35" Download and unzip and install in the same directory as the game files. Then execute the "Willy D Savegames 035.exe" file. Restart the game. Then when you click LOAD/SAVE you will see two saved choices. These are the complete saves for V0.34. The first one is always the Incest path, and the second one is the Normal path. Once the Savegames are installed, then from the Main Menu if you click AUTOSAVES you have the choices of starting from either path from previous versions.

Reactions: NPL2018 and zocx

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
To continue with the saves from previous versions you need one more file. This may be found on the OP under DOWNLOAD and Extras: - Walkthrough & Saves v0.35. Click on the Mega link "Walkthrough & Saves v0.35" Download and unzip and install in the same directory as the game files. Then execute the "Willy D Savegames 035.exe" file. Restart the game. Then when you click LOAD/SAVE you will see two saved choices. These are the complete saves for V0.34. The first one is always the Incest path, and the second one is the Normal path. Once the Savegames are installed, then from the Main Menu if you click AUTOSAVES you have the choices of starting from either path from previous versions.
Shouldnt you be looking for Jerry? Wth are you doing in an adult site....bad Pussy.

GoGom

May 13, 2019
I'm sorry, because I in a hurry, but when the version 0.36 will come out? Tell me, please, when will there be a big update a game? Just this is the best game in this genre.

CreamyBatter

Jun 24, 2017
Uhh I need help here. I tried to load back to my save files and now Willy is missing, I can move him around nut I can see his actual body and some places has their respective characters missing too,cant click on the space they should be too.

Sep 8, 2018
Uhh I need help here. I tried to load back to my save files and now Willy is missing, I can move him around nut I can see his actual body and some places has their respective characters missing too,cant click on the space they should be too.
you cannot use "your old save files". every version has unique save files, so "old saves do not work".

Sep 8, 2018
I'm sorry, because I in a hurry, but when the version 0.36 will come out? Tell me, please, when will there be a big update a game? Just this is the best game in this genre.
If you think so, support dev and ask him on his patreon or discord. Cause he is the only one knows this.

Dec 12, 2018
Welp, after doing the Angel questline, it seems she won't go back to the store. Francesca is there instead, but I can't buy clothes anymore. Which means I can't get the extra scenes/dolls that come with clothing. Which means I can't progress to 120 dolls. Which means I have to load back to a previous version and re-do A LOT of stuff. Is there a fix for this? Thanks.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Nonod is very fast, around 20 days and change between updates.

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes