44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Umm unless the game updated within 6 hours of me downloading, I don't see a fix. BTW playing this game for the first time too
To continue with the saves from previous versions you need one more file. This may be found on the OP under DOWNLOAD and Extras: - Walkthrough & Saves v0.35. Click on the Mega link "Walkthrough & Saves v0.35" Download and unzip and install in the same directory as the game files. Then execute the "Willy D Savegames 035.exe" file. Restart the game. Then when you click LOAD/SAVE you will see two saved choices. These are the complete saves for V0.34. The first one is always the Incest path, and the second one is the Normal path. Once the Savegames are installed, then from the Main Menu if you click AUTOSAVES you have the choices of starting from either path from all numbered previous versions.

Zelai

May 8, 2019
Welp, after doing the Angel questline, it seems she won't go back to the store. Francesca is there instead, but I can't buy clothes anymore. Which means I can't get the extra scenes/dolls that come with clothing. Which means I can't progress to 120 dolls. Which means I have to load back to a previous version and re-do A LOT of stuff. Is there a fix for this? Thanks.
You can buy clothes from Francesca , i dont remember if you have to first explore all her dialogue but i 100% bought clothes from her in 0.35. Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 95808

I don't understand why his pledge tiers top out at $10. That definitely puts this game at the top of the "most bangs for the buck" list.

Reactions: 44Tom

odiseyus

May 18, 2019
Hi guys. I have problem with inventory. I cant open it, can not open with the mouse or press i key. Can anyone help me pls? Thank you:)

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Hi guys. I have problem with inventory. I cant open it, can not open with the mouse or press i key. Can anyone help me pls? Thank you:)
You have to up the mouse prompter all the way to the top of the screen to open inventory same as load/save and collections

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
New save, I started the game yesterday. :/
Could you please give more details when this happened (after what event/action) and some spec of your PC and OS that you are using so I can re-create that bug to see what is happening there... It could be "random" visionaire bug but I wanna check anyway. Also if you can attach that save here or send it to my discord bug-report channel and ping me so I can see what is going on.

odiseyus

May 18, 2019
Could you please give more details when this happened (after what event/action) and some spec of your PC and OS that you are using so I can re-create that bug to see what is happening there... It could be "random" visionaire bug but I wanna check anyway. Also if you can attach that save here or send it to my discord bug-report channel and ping me so I can see what is going on.
So, i dont know how happened. I'm using pc, win 8.1. It was when Giulio beat me for the sixth time (I think). But I agree that there is a random bug. I'm started again game and now everything is ok. Thanks anyway :)

Zelai

May 8, 2019
It happened to me on the Giuilio's basement too (the inventory problem) after i was trying to interact with the beer the mother gave you for Giulio. I was trying to see if i was supposed to drop it somewhere for him to find.

He found me (maybe 4th or 5th time it happened) and i couldnt open the inventory from then on.

For me it fixed after watching a different sex scene (not the nurse) that had commands for positions , for whatever reason after watching a scene i was able to use the inventory again.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
It happened to me on the Giuilio's basement too (the inventory problem) after i was trying to interact with the beer the mother gave you for Giulio. I was trying to see if i was supposed to drop it somewhere for him to find.

He found me (maybe 4th or 5th time it happened) and i couldnt open the inventory from then on.

For me it fixed after watching a different sex scene (not the nurse) that had commands for positions , for whatever reason after watching a scene i was able to use the inventory again.
Thanks for this details I will try to see if there is any weird action with Giulio basement area and all around it as well with candy actions... Could be that I made some trigger somewhere there... I am also just a human :p

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes