a5a5a5a5

Nov 11, 2018
Hi,
great game.
Questions:
1)i didn't put Giulio to sleep and went on with the game. Had 3some with Nadya and Diana, and now i cannot ask for sleeping pills. Any way around it or just lost my chance?
2)i cannot manage to have natalie on the beach as walkthrough states. I went to therapist, told about the beach, watched Natalie in her room, but nothing changes.

little issue: a line of text (i am going to bring it to Amy), didn't disappear, and it is still there all through the game, making often reading very difficult

besides that, again, great game!
I went to this site to find a solution to your problem 1) since I'm stuck at the same point. I don't know if you found something out or someone already replied to you. After trying some kind of work-around myself I discovered sleeping pills in Nadya's room on top of her nightstand.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Ups, had first bug playing this game. fucking Ivy in dad's office cursor goes mad and nothing works as supposed.

el1990

May 5, 2017
Hey guys,

gotta an issue here. Im trying to find my save files. And trying to upload the save downloaded here.

Issue is, i cant find the save game folder.

C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 0xx\Savegames

This path here, i cant find, if i go to C - > Users -> it only shows me windows or public files. Any solutions?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey guys,

gotta an issue here. Im trying to find my save files. And trying to upload the save downloaded here.

Issue is, i cant find the save game folder.

C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 0xx\Savegames

This path here, i cant find, if i go to C - > Users -> it only shows me windows or public files. Any solutions?
try to check "show hidden files" in your OS/folder setings

el1990

May 5, 2017
try to check "show hidden files" in your OS/folder setings
Hi,

ok, managed to show hidden files, but now i still dont find it. Now im stuck at...

C->User-> Default -> AppData -> Local -> now it shows me either microsoft or temp. Temp is empty. and microsoft shows input persoonalization, windows side bar, windows, and windowsapp

What to do next?

Last edited:

Archmango

Sep 2, 2018
Ivy's event seems to be bugged. The chat box below won't go away while having sex with her. On a sidenote with all the threesomes in the 2 newest patches you'd think we'd be able to use the open wide spray.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
willy_d 0.38

The links aren't working for me. Can anyone post v0.38 again ?

joypinse

May 5, 2018
Ivy's event seems to be bugged. The chat box below won't go away while having sex with her. On a sidenote with all the threesomes in the 2 newest patches you'd think we'd be able to use the open wide spray.
i had this too
if u click the second option text goes away but she is kinda in the air (funny bug)
now u can use the different poses and it works
p.s. by the way when u start a new game when u click on the car key there is a new intro
for the game now - which is pretty funny

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes