Cro

May 10, 2017
that would be because its easier to ask a question and get an answer than scan through 4 or 5 pages of random shit. see instead of bitching about people asking about a possible glitch you could be helpful and answer the question.
Edit: for future reference the answer is, its the end of the current build hint is wrong.. look at that had to search through 5 pages to find. good to see people being helpful and not at all being shitlords :D see you next update..
Of course it's easier to ask a question and let others do the work for you (and potentially annoy all the rest of the people in here), instead of you actually doing a bit of work. And of course, people get butt hurt if you dare to point that out and ask them to actually DO something. Oh, the horror, it took me less than 20 seconds to find your answer in the previous pages, but yeah, who's got time for that, when you can waste 30 seconds to actually write a question and then bitch when people point out your laziness.
I absolutely loathe people that do this and absolutely love to help people that I see are actually trying to make an effort.

For example, like the guy below, he's actually trying to unpack this, not just asking "hOw Do yOu exTrAcT ziP fILes".....

Reactions: geamoiri

Cro

May 10, 2017
Im using 7zip to extract the files but it wont work because "data errors" keep occurring. has anybody else encountered this and found a way around it?
Bad/corrupted files -> download again.
Old 7Zip -> use latest winrar.

Pick yer poison.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Well that was a complete waste of time. This game actually failed to give me a boner. Totally uninteresting middle-aged main character with shitty, faggy mustache, nerd glasses and flabby body and yet he somehow, by some divine intervention fucks every girl he comes across. Puzzles themselves are boring and bland.

Cro

May 10, 2017
So, you're expecting the MC in these kind of games to give you a boner? Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Can you tell us other games with better chars and puzzles that can give us a boner ? Preferably not from MC.
Ideally where puzzles are more than clicking a hidden object on the screen.

AGyLL2001

Feb 6, 2018
Your trouble is that this game you perceive as real life. It's a game, just a game. Be glad that there are such people that can create such games for us. And thank them.

Reactions: XGamer and 44Tom

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
have this incest?
Boy, does it ever. For starters, Mom, then two sisters. Aunt (in front of sleeping husband), then cousin. Mother-in-law, sister-in-law. I think that you will find plenty of other side quests to keep you going for hours and hours.

sulaxprezzn

Jan 25, 2018
Does anyone have a complete 0.34 save to share?
Also, when I load 0.35, it says 'go to mom'. However,
mom's house is not on my map anymore... Thoughts?
Tnx

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Does anyone have a complete 0.34 save to share?
Also, when I load 0.35, it says 'go to mom'. However,
mom's house is not on my map anymore... Thoughts?
Tnx
Usually, if mom's house is not on the map, you have loaded the non-incest version.

sulaxprezzn

Jan 25, 2018
Yeah, that's what I assumed... But I've only done what I
always do; install the update- patch... Is there a patch
I'm forgetting?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Yeah, that's what I assumed... But I've only done what I
always do; install the update- patch... Is there a patch
I'm forgetting?
Have you loaded and installed the file "Willy D Savegames 035.exe". If so then when you click LOAD/SAVE you will see two saved choices. The first one is always the Incest path, and the second one is the Normal path. Once the Savegames is installed, then from the Main Menu if you click AUTOSAVES you have the choices of starting from either path from previous versions.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Thanks, I got it from the autosaves!
However, I'm going too far back... Do you
have a 0.34 finished incest save?
The V0.34 finished incest save, is the first one when you click LOAD/SAVE. It has all previous collections and starts at the beginning of V0.35.

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes