sulaxprezzn

Jan 25, 2018
I don't have that one... I always paste my old saves in
the new gamefolder and continue from there. But this
time I don't get the incest- version :(

So if anyone has a complete 0.34 save, pls share!

Tnx

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I don't have that one... I always paste my old saves in
the new gamefolder and continue from there. But this
time I don't get the incest- version :(

So if anyone has a complete 0.34 save, pls share!

Tnx
OK - One more time. The complete save for V0.34 is loaded to the game when you install the file "Willy D Savegames 035.exe". Go to the OP, a few lines down you will see "Extras:" Click on the Mega link "Walkthrough & Saves v0.35" Download and unzip. Then execute the "Willy D Savegames 035.exe" file. Restart the game. Then when you click LOAD/SAVE you will see two saved choices. These are the complete saves for V0.34. The first one is always the Incest path, and the second one is the Normal path. Once the Savegames are installed, then from the Main Menu if you click AUTOSAVES you have the choices of starting from either path from previous versions.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
For the first time , when downloading the update from 34 to 35, using mega file it appears the message "this download could damage your pc, do you want to keep it?"
Is it normal?

GoGom

May 13, 2019
Hello! In the walktrough I read that Jux Apo has quests, what they are, and how to get through them, tell me please? Help!:cry:

Jun 8, 2017
Of course it's easier to ask a question and let others do the work for you (and potentially annoy all the rest of the people in here), instead of you actually doing a bit of work. And of course, people get butt hurt if you dare to point that out and ask them to actually DO something. Oh, the horror, it took me less than 20 seconds to find your answer in the previous pages, but yeah, who's got time for that, when you can waste 30 seconds to actually write a question and then bitch when people point out your laziness.
I absolutely loathe people that do this and absolutely love to help people that I see are actually trying to make an effort.

For example, like the guy below, he's actually trying to unpack this, not just asking "hOw Do yOu exTrAcT ziP fILes".....
LOL took you 5 second to find it because it was your comment. You cant tell me you cant see a difference between asking about a glitch and asking how to unzip a file. Fact is all it would have took was 5 word to answer my question and your dumb ass decided to write a paragraph about people being lazy smh thats some sound logic there end of conversation see ya next update shitlord :D

Reactions: DJsona

Cro

May 10, 2017
Well, excuse me for trying to enlighten you a bit. Sure it would take 5 seconds to answer you, but you know what the problem is? There are so many of you ! You're everywhere, lazy as hell, unwilling to make the least amount of effort.
Your question comes up every couple of hours, people like you ask the same thing over again. There are 338 pages here now and probably 75% are just like you. Lazy, unwilling to think or do something by themselves.
Again, sorry if reading a paragraph was too much for you, but it is my hope that at least 1 of "yous" read it and understood it. Then I'm happy.

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
I hope that @Nenad A. didn't forget about Giovanna. I have an idea and tell me what you think guys. How about a threesome scene with Willy, Giovanna and her mom Gina.. in front of Giulio tied to a chair and watching so angry!!!

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
is a bug, there are no more content after that you need to wait the next update
There are still unlockables after that if you have not done them.... Several scenes with few girls :) But yeah hint for main story is stuck on last action.

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Wt in first post is 35 played V1 but when you click on the fish in Willy's room you get the 35 played V5 I assume it must more accurate and complete.
see attachment for those who want it.

Twice

May 7, 2017
anyone have the save file before choose incest / no incest path?
i already choose incest path before save :(

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes