goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
hey guys, can someone tell me how can I install lz4 library for Linux update?
o_O

If you're running Linux, I would expect that you'd know how to install packages.

Or maybe know enough to say what distro you're using, because different distros have different installers.

Maybe
sudo apt-get install lz4
?

whf

Nov 9, 2017
I like Willy D's adventures, but similarly to Lust Epidemic I can't wait for Nenad to finish it and focus on his next game, EON. New scenes in Willy doesn't bring as much excitement as earlier scenes did. Especially so that threesomes and any group sex encouters aren't my thing.

skurwielxd

Apr 21, 2018
Personally, I wouldn't download the VS c++ updates from a torrent - I'd download them directly from Microsoft.
Misunderstood me, I already have/had VS installed all versions (2010,12,16) both 64 and 32 bit.
The problem with those files that I had avcodec, openal.dll etc. was corrupt game download, I had to redownload the game 3 times using the torrent and only then it would unpack all the files.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Oh yeah and one more thing. Do you all remember that Willy actually started as a point and click adventure? You know, picking items, using them, combining them, all that stuff? Where is that like a last year? Do you remember when we actually interacted with the world in some meaningful way, except talking, picking collectibles and choosing which sex position we want to see? That's a big shame as well. Lust Epidemic share it to some extend. There still was some "gameplay" but it was kinda watered down, uninteresting. Sometimes it's definitely a good thing to end something and start something new.

Dev07

Oct 17, 2017
Hi Guys,

After meeting Selina I have to go meet Charlotta. I go to Lucas in Los Labia main street, but I didn't find options to talk about Charlotta. Any other way to talk to her ? As I am unable to find her any other place. As even in hint it is showing to go and meet her.

Can someone help me out here about where to find Charlotta.

Thnaks.

Last edited:

Phuc Nguyen

Aug 7, 2016
o_O

If you're running Linux, I would expect that you'd know how to install packages.

Or maybe know enough to say what distro you're using, because different distros have different installers.

Maybe
sudo apt-get install lz4
?
hi @goobdboob, sorry I forgot to mention my distro, I'm currently using ubuntu 18.04
I tried everything I can
sudo apt-get install lz4*,*lz4,lz4,..etc
but didn't work, here this is what I got when i run shar file

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
hi @goobdboob, sorry I forgot to mention my distro, I'm currently using ubuntu 18.04
I tried everything I can
sudo apt-get install lz4*,*lz4,lz4,..etc
but didn't work, here this is what I got when i run shar file
Make sure your apt is pointing to a reasonable archive repo.

apt-cache search lz4

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Congrats to Nenad for Willy D being added to the Featured Games Slider. Hopefully this will get him more patrons.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I am not saying people need to like it... Just, why would adult, mature human really bitch about NTR in games? I saw those a lot. Seems immature behavior to me. I understand that people may like some character from game, that part is clear to me. But would mature reaction be like: "damn, I did not like NTR with this character" and move on or simply stop playing, then "WTF??? NTR WARNING!!! FUCKING SHIT GAME!!!!" I sort of have feeling this things are not written by actual adults. But I might be wrong there are many different behaviors even with adults... I know one thing for sure tho, NTR haters are missing a bunch of fun by not watching Tinto Brass movies (it's filled with NTR) :p
So the MC's wife will be fucked by other men with MC watching and enjoy it? I hope yes!

greednut

Mar 12, 2019
On the first page and post of this thread, see where it says "Patches", to the right of that there is a word that says "Updates", click this which takes you to a site with all the patches. As far as I can see, it has all the patches there...
You can always have the newest version when you are a patreon. Try it out. Only one Dollar per month.
Okay thanks, I just uninstalled it after several minutes of trying, not my tea.
thanks for your help anyway hope you have fun!

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
kindly gude me which part to download and any compressed version ?
You have to download all 5 parts of this game to make it work. There is no compressed version at this time, it is already compressed as much as possible due to the quality of all the animations.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Okay thanks, I just uninstalled it after several minutes of trying, not my tea.
thanks for your help anyway hope you have fun!
I guess you spent more time posting a question than actually trying the game and giving it the time it deserves.

Annoys me that sort of response. "Several Minutes"... You really are missing out.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Anyone knows if Nadine announced why there were so many off-story releases?

---

I now play this game every 4-6 months because releases have become so small and with so little interesting content. But at least before I got a little taste of perversions on the main story every now and then. Now that's practically stopped and instead I find filler content with random vanilla sex between random characters.

Technical problems have also worsened. At 18.4 GB, the game is way too large and annoyances abound (e.g. can't advance dialog with kb, restoring save games is an eternal problem, etc.). Suspension of disbelief is also under heavy attack. Time simply does not pass, we're still in day 1 and Willy is fucking some random brain-dead every 10 clicks. It's not funny or sexy. It's just boring.

For fuck's sake Nimroy, close Chapter 1 and start Chapter 2 with a technically distinct game (like DmD did) and GET A WRITER FOR THE MAIN STORY or get a brake and play Light of my Life and read more stuff like this reddit: /user/eventfulhorizons/posts/ to get inspired about the kind of perversions that can make your game interesting again. Those pics + 1s animations between random dolls that you put out by the hundreds will NOT bring in more audience. They will just NOT.

Maybe you feel trapped between a low monthly revenue and the enormity of what would be required to really push things forward. I myself would've loved to pay some $ for this game and did not simply because I can't do it anonymously-enough. So I'm just talking here in the void w/o really expecting you to listen to me too closely. But I felt the need to spend 1h and type this out because I did enjoy this game until about a year ago and I think you have a solid nugget of talent to have created such a vast game world.

Stop the torrent of filler content. The reason we played the [Sierra] quests you so obviously know was the story. Put your talents solely behind advancing a fucked up story. Get whores pregnant, start having prego sex, provide the option to get sis/mom pregnant, make it ultra fucked up, get some characters to kill themselves, start using those rag dolls you already have to stir some emotions in your audience because otherwise you may as well close shop now and I don't want that.

I would love to see life coming back to your game world.

hitech1

Jun 14, 2018
So i suppose i'm going to sound like a newb and say, i cant get the auto saves to load... I download, updated to the latest version, but the auto saves do not work at all. Am i alone or am i doing something wrong?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So i suppose i'm going to sound like a newb and say, i cant get the auto saves to load... I download, updated to the latest version, but the auto saves do not work at all. Am i alone or am i doing something wrong?
Did you follow the autosave instructions? Put them in the save directory corresponding to the version you're playing.

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes