VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Adverse Effects [Final] [CellStudios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Luna Granger

excellent renders, character modeling, a nice story. bad point story is too short and there is no development btw mc and ladies. I would like too see development relationships. But u need to try this game even!!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

doccop63

Played this 8 months ago. Thought that I'd left a review but I see that I didn't. With that being said, I love the game. It was short but pretty well written for the premise. The renders were well done, the animation was fine and the models looked good. I even loved the bonus content with the doctor.
    My only reason for not giving it 5 stars is that, for the epilogue, we were shown how the MC and his mom kept up her promise to have sex, "anytime, anywhere." In the car, parked in the drive, at night, with the interior lights on. The dev should have expounded on mom's kinky exhibitionist side.
    Also glimpsed but, not expounded on, was the panel where the couple were having sex in a church in public. That could have made for a Really hot scene if that had been fleshed out and put in the game at the end. Not having both of those scenes being fully played out kind of left me feeling cheated.
    Despite that, I was satisfied with the overall work. I just don't like being teased much.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Teyrna

I really enjoyed this. The story is short, but cuts right to the heart of the matter. Little bit of science in there with some interpersonal confusion, less likely to be caused by the medication and more likely to be caused by their homelife situation. Though medication might make you horny, it won't make you specifically horny for your son--that is a byproduct of being alone for 16 years with your son being the only male counterpart in your life.

The graphics are great, the animations are superb, the music isn't off-putting any way, and there's even a bonus section out of canon with the doctor

After that bonus section, I wouldn't be disappointed to see a canon story in the future of the doctor's own life. There's room to explore there: She's absolutely gorgeous, she looks like she might be in the same age ballpark as the mother so a similar MC could be introduced somehow (introduce said character how you will and with whatever relation--if any-- that you will).

Anyway, I'm off topic. Giving this five stars. Amazing work.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Mookys

A pleasant game. I enjoyed playing it. The story is nice and the two women are beautiful. The idea that the MC wants to make a living by creating video games is quite original. The graphics and animations are good. I didn't notice any bugs.
    Two small complaints: the game is a bit too short and a gallery would have been nice.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

BigBlob69

Review of final version

A very short but enjoyable little AVN. The story takes place over a few days and is just about the mother and son's relationship. Nothing deep, and despite the reference to the "adverse effects" of some medicine, this is a romantic game, not a corruption one. The renders are surprisingly high quality, the sex scenes are hot, and I love a good pregnancy epilogue. The harem tag is due to a bonus scene after the epilogue, but this is not a harem game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

tpacker1942

A great short game that's well written and paced with a very satisfying ending. The character models and animations were also very well done. The only thing I wish could have been expanded a bit was a little bit more buildup to the climax at the end. The bonus content at the end was a nice addition.
    If anyone is looking for a quick fun experience, then this is one of the best you can get.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

putanon2273

This game has truly remarkable artistry, drawing players into its immersive world. The storyline is gripping, and the characters are truly endearing. I eagerly anticipate future content in the same vein, as your talent shines brightly. Keep up the fantastic work!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

anonymousguys

This is really good stuff!
    The lighting, The Render , The Model are top tier quality
    Only sad thing is it's too short but that is fine though

I don't know what to say more but if any people reading this and haven't try this game yet ,you should try it now! and you won't regret it
  9. 4.00 star(s)

ImZagreus

Good short game (completed in about an hour). Love the bush and pregnancy option. The initial suggestion of making the milf our landlady is awful tho. It doesn't even makes sense on the dialogues and the amount of awkwardness between her and MC also loses points because of that. It made me restart the game to change their relationship.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Mmushy

Only fault I can find with the game is that it's a little too short. I would of be to see dev expand on the story.
    Nice little mom-son story.
    Likeable characters.
    Good looking characters. Mom is one of the hottest milfs around.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Darkfyre

An excellent short game. Very good looking models, must play if you are into incest and pregnancy. It's the kind of game I hope were longer, however having completed games is rare in the AVN industry so that is appreciated.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

ddakkal

Pretty nice and short game with great renders and simple but nice animations and models.
    The is pretty short and you can finish it in one sit-through, takes about 1 hour.
    The story is pretty straightforward and nothing special to it.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

mysecretsadi

Short game, can be finished in less than one hour, with only one character and one bonus scene.
    Animations are cool, but there is not a lot of content through the game. The part of the game after seduction could be improved.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Boweniscool

5/5 And honestly I dislike giving perfect scores cuz pretty much nothing is "perfect", But this is a 5/5 for exactly what it is!
    Short Sweet Simple
    +Looks pretty, lighting and whatnot for all the sets was just right for me
    +Characters were attractive, even the MC! Personally not my type but I can still appreciate a hawt dude, fucking wish I looked like that lol
    +Good pacing especially for how short it is; Love eachother, express love, Happily Ever After

No real negatives, only wish some more kinks could've been played out between them but that's not really any points against it

5/5 Short Sweet Simple
  15. 4.00 star(s)

connor1518

Another sexy little story from these Devs ( I'm assuming there is more than one involved)

The graphics look fine and the mother character is pretty hot.

The writing isn't bad and the story line is pretty straight forward. It's a mainly linear AVN but it doesn't make you work hard and there is no grind involved. The characters are likeable as well.

I like the other AVNs from these devs and while I wouldn't mind seeing the story with Emi continue I particularly look forward to more Cabin. This story wrapped up pretty well and really a continuation isn't needed.

It's worth playing and Look forward to more from these devs.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Zaklin69

This is a good game. The renders are amazing. The models are beautiful. it has a simple but engaging story. It is short, that's the highlight of the game. some Dav make their game too long a story to play and they complicate things and sometimes lose interest at the end. But this guy knows how to build an amazing game without making it too long. This game is not too short or too long it's just perfect.
    The only problem I have is that Dav cheated, by showing the banner image, which we cannot see in the game. There is no harem ending despite what the banner image is suggesting.
    Redhead-pregnant Milf is the total Highlight of the game.
    Waiting for more games like this from Dav.
    The Neighbor could have been a bonus if added as a character.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Bossjohn

Such an amazing game.
    Beautiful renders.
    Simple yet engaging storyline.
    good mom model
    Just a thought from my side if you would have made doctor's model as mom model things would have been even more hotter nevertheless it was a good experience playing this game.
    Thanks dev for this game. Hope you would fasten up things with your other game.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

nalgonas4ever

This is a short one, that's not bad by any means, and for what it is, I can say it was a nice VN. At times I think this isn't that fat from the kinetic novel tag, yes, theres options, but I don't feel importance in them, the option for getting the girls pregnant is nice for those that enjoy it, but that's it. The story lacks a bit but it's serviceable, the models are very well made and cute, the doctor is my favorite and the animations are good. I consider myself a quick reader, so I finish this one in one night. It gives me hope for future works with longer content, or several short ones, a more condensed story is nice as well. So yeah, I did enjoy myself, just don't expect more than a few hours.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

L3z1l3

Great short game with hot milfs and hot sex scenes.
    The only things I can complain about is that there is no harem ending despite what the banner image is suggesting and that there is no explanation why the doc acts so suspiciously about the the medicine trial.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Aatrox_Writes

I feel like we need more games like this. Something that's not super drawn out or overly complicated. The game knows what it's trying to achieve and delivers that. It's short, sweet, and well worth your time. I highly recommend the better animation mod as well.