Ren'Py - Abandoned - Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4 Demo] [DergeProductions]

1. 1.00 star(s)

SatanSama666

Game is pretty mediocre and feel really half baked

- the game feels really clunky and isnt very intuitive
    - the UIs seem to be clumped up and thrown together without much thought
    - art is ok but could do with some work

Basically as of right now v0.4 this game is pretty unplayable
  2. 2.00 star(s)

WhiteWolf93

This game takes itself too seriously. Talks a big talk, but it does not deliver. The GUIs are basic, The backgrounds, the characters, the maps, even the texts all seem taken from different places and pasted all together. There are glaring grammatical mistakes.

I couldn't even reach real content, because the game just wasn't visually appealing at all. Hence why I gave it 2 stars. There may be something good inside, I just didn't see it. Also, Lucy is cute, so there's that.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

orruk

The game has an Incredibly large grind, it is insanely buggy, and it hardly has any sexual content. I chose a female character that is pansexual but the game keeps assuming she is the male character and often changes her model to that of the male character. The level 10 bounty requires you to kill enemies that are WAY stronger than level 10, and it just gets worse from there.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Moussedo

So far it's a good game but I wouldn't say it's amazing.
    I'm waiting for more updates to see what happens in the future and maybe I'll say it's amazing.
    Otherwise the game is pretty cool so far.
    There is not much going on but this is just the beginning so I am counting on future updates that will make a better game.