Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Since you can freely escape every random encounter I supposed that the player would just avoid them after taking a ton of damage on the first turn. It's one of those things that you need to beat when your level gets higher, even games like The Witcher 3 puts you against these kind of things.
Anyway, thanks for the advice/review, maybe I'll get the odds a bit better like 1/4 or 1/5 with next update.
Remake again? LOL. What's new in this one that was missing in last one?

Imisx

Corruption lover
Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Remake again? LOL. What's new in this one that was missing in last one?
What do you mean "again"? That's the first (and only) Remake:unsure:
The changelog between the two versions is inside the op (Old Version VS Remake). There's already a ton of changes, but the next updates will make the real difference. I want this version to be at least 4 or 5 times bigger than the previous one.
At first I was thinking to just do a 'remastered' with an update on the old thread, but everything was too bad, from the quality of the CGs to the writing... and there were a ton of plot holes, forced things, bad code ecc. So yeah, since I have big plans for this series I decided to do a remake.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AetheriaChroniclesRemake-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Imisx

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Since you can freely escape every random encounter I supposed that the player would just avoid them after taking a ton of damage on the first turn. It's one of those things that you need to beat when your level gets higher, even games like The Witcher 3 puts you against these kind of things.
Anyway, thanks for the advice/review, maybe I'll get the odds a bit better like 1/4 or 1/5 with next update.
Why is there even a possibility to get an unwinnable fight this early in the game in the first place?

And no, it's not the same with Witcher 3. There's actual player input involved in the fights. Here it's 100% up to RNG.

Imisx

Corruption lover
Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Why is there even a possibility to get an unwinnable fight this early in the game in the first place?

And no, it's not the same with Witcher 3. There's actual player input involved in the fights. Here it's 100% up to RNG.
I do remember that sometimes you need to go somewhere in the witcher 3 and there's very strong guys on your path. Yeah, just like you said, it's up to you to fight or avoid them, but here too it's almost the same. There's an escape button with 100% escape rate, it's not like you are forced to fight after the encounter. Plus, it's not that much unwinnable, you just need to be level 4-5 (2 minutes of farming).

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
-Quite different Plot
Typically makes it: Game_X 2

-H Scenes completely redone with a better quality (FHD 1920x1080) and with some Animations too
-New Secondary Quests with new H Scenes
Typically makes it a: Game_X Remake

-A ton of QoL improvements like the Quest Log, Fast Travel, More Customization, New UI, Cheats etc
-Better Writing
-New Characters
-New Maps
Typically works for either.

Imisx

Corruption lover
Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Typically makes it: Game_X 2

Typically makes it a: Game_X Remake

Typically works for either.
I'm not sure I understood what you want to say. If I did, you probably want to say that remake isn't the right word for this project. In that case, I agree, originally I wanted to call the game "Aetheria Chronicles" and rename the old one "Aetheria Chronicles Prototype" but the moderator who moved my thread wasn't really happy with it and wrote "Remake" in the title. I didn't plan this as a Remake, but as a new, better version of the original one.
Anyway, it's not that much of a problem after all, that's why I decided to accept this whole remake thing. In the end, even if the plot changed a lot as I changed the role of many important character, the key points are and will be almost all the same. Most of the new characters will be side characters or minor characters.