Seeking Affection game among multiple character

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
So i'm search for more game that look similar to this: https://f95zone.to/threads/daily-lives-of-my-countryside-v0-2-6-1-milda-sento.46548/

I'd like recomandation of game where you have to grind some sort of affection level with character the way you want (Do whoever you want when you wan to) with some kind of free will, where you can go where you want, with day system and such.

I don't need game that are very similar or even the same engine, no need for male MC too, or even female character (Well, they have to be trap or female), it can have most fetish (just not scat and such thing). I'd like to avoid pubic hair, and avoid at all cost armpit hair.

When it come to content, I'm more than fine with incest and such, after all those type of game are often with that in it. And well, animated is a +, but no need to because it's rare... I'm good with big chest or flat chest, i like both way tbh.

No need to share game that are in F95 too but if possible i'd like to have a way to get them for free, and please not untranslated game unless they are on RPGM or WolfRPG since i can use MTool (You can still recommand game on DLsite even if they aren't on any site tho, that can still be interesting to know they exist in the future, i'm all open to ear about game)

PLEASE NO 3D GAME

I might not respond for a day or two as i'll be in hospital tomorrow, so i'm going to thanks anyone who share any recommandation here in advance :)