• The migration has been completed, search cache has finished rebuilding, and search is now reenabled. For more information, click here.

[VN] [Ren'Py] After class [0.6.51] [Andy Peng]

BaasB

Donor
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Aug 5, 2018
m2mKgY.png

Overview:
You just moved to the city for a fresh start. It's your first day of college and you don't know anyone in the city. As you attend school, you met a bunch of new people. Some of them are nice, some of them are weird, some of them had a troubled past and so on.
You make friends with them easily and quickly grow close to them. As you get closer with them, they start to open up to you and slowly show their other side that most people don't know. For some reason, a forgotten dream resurfaces after you meet them. Does it have anything to do with the people you met or is it only a coincidence?​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-21
Release Date: 2020-04-12
Developer: Andy Peng -
Censored:No
Version: 0.6.51 Patreon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

KPfe2g.png BJ_+ug.png

Last edited by a moderator:

NFFG226

Apr 4, 2018
..Wait, was this not already on here? I could've sworn it was, not to mention already playing it before, THINKING I found it on here. If it wasn't, then huh.. And to top it all off, this is the patreon build too.. I've been seriously going through a hell of a VN dry out, but I'm ALREADY feeling desperate to get back into the feeling of playing some more of them..

BeraGuyFan

Mar 1, 2018
Never start this one but the arts are so good! It is time to pick it up now? :p
If you are just a casual patient reader then yes. But if you're looking for something sex scene related then I hope you're prepared to be blue-balled for the long coming months. At best you can stare at the sprites to get by, but the creator's developing pacing is really slow.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
..Wait, was this not already on here? I could've sworn it was, [...]
It was, the thread number was 15023. Don't know why it was removed, but I assume that what led to this decision in the past was removed from the game.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Looks soo good!!
Been looking for a game that is more romance oriented and less sex in gay section. Most story like that are in the lesbian section, so glad finally a story like this finally can be seen in gay.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NFFG226