BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
FHyZPI.jpg

Overview:
You just moved to the city for a fresh start. It's your first day of college and you don't know anyone in the city. As you attend school, you met a bunch of new people. Some of them are nice, some of them are weird,
some of them had a troubled past and so on.
You make friends with them easily and quickly grow close to them. As you get closer with them, they start to open up to you and slowly show their other side that most people don't know. For some reason, a forgotten dream resurfaces after you meet them. Does it have anything to do with the people you met or is it only a coincidence?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-08
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: Andy Peng -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11.35p
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

vocaloidboy thanks for the links

Lug9_h.png KPfe2g.png BJ_+ug.png

Last edited by a moderator:

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
..Wait, was this not already on here? I could've sworn it was, not to mention already playing it before, THINKING I found it on here. If it wasn't, then huh.. And to top it all off, this is the patreon build too.. I've been seriously going through a hell of a VN dry out, but I'm ALREADY feeling desperate to get back into the feeling of playing some more of them..

BeraGuyFan

Mar 1, 2018
Never start this one but the arts are so good! It is time to pick it up now? :p
If you are just a casual patient reader then yes. But if you're looking for something sex scene related then I hope you're prepared to be blue-balled for the long coming months. At best you can stare at the sprites to get by, but the creator's developing pacing is really slow.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
..Wait, was this not already on here? I could've sworn it was, [...]
It was, the thread number was 15023. Don't know why it was removed, but I assume that what led to this decision in the past was removed from the game.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Looks soo good!!
Been looking for a game that is more romance oriented and less sex in gay section. Most story like that are in the lesbian section, so glad finally a story like this finally can be seen in gay.

May 22, 2019
Friend I love this game, finally show up here, The interfaz is the best part of this visual novel, its like made by a profetional, and I love Gilbert, Usually i dont like lusty and gropper characters, but with him is diferent that show he is great... I hope this game continue more often :3

Reactions: shengshou3
Jun 5, 2020
I finally decided to check this out after seeing it around for a good while now. Not much of a game here yet honestly. I read through what's available for Parker's route and it was rough at times to read through. The interactions sometimes feel unnatural and honestly the conversations can be pretty bland. The sprites look good but they need more motion than just blinking eyes, even a couple arm gestures would be nice. Parker keeps his hands crossed and I kept laughing thinking how after 5 days the cramps must be terrible. I just fast forwarded through the other routes to see if maybe they had more content but they all are pretty bare for now. Needs more cg art scenes, I was surprised there were only a couple so far.

I wouldn't call this a spoiler but the way Parker is portrayed sometimes is goofy. When you go to give him your number, he acts like older man who can't figure out newfangled smartphones. He's only 30, I'm 29 and we had smartphones in the later half of high school. Plus you don't fall off the world and lose touch with the young that quickly. I'm not rushing to get people off my lawn just yet. Can't force realism into a made up world too much but it did take me out of it a bit when the character's harder to believe.

Hoping for the best for it's production.

Reactions: AyameYatto

Whoswho213

Nov 17, 2019
Anybody know how to the 3rd CG of lars if there is any?, all i got was the beach cg and the episods lars cg

Météore

Aug 8, 2019
Anybody know how to the 3rd CG of lars if there is any?, all i got was the beach cg and the episods lars cg
Hey !
According to the patreon post, there is only 2 CG for Lars right now:
"Although, keep in mind that you'll see a lot of LOCKED CGs; I assure you, these are nothing but placeholders, so don't even bother to unlock these. For your reference:

Anders: 1 CG

Gil: 1 CG (Unlockable in the next update)

Lars: 2 CGs

Mark: None

Parker: None"

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes