VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.35p] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

borpaspinsadge

Apr 14, 2022
Before I do, I have a question

what did you mean by this

is there something else I didnt know about these? Am I gonna trigger a pipebomb in my mail??? or is this just the old "updates are only on discord now" news?

according to the latest patreon post, andeh said that updates will continue to be via discord as usual (using the patreon-discord connector), nothing has changed. There's also the itch.io alternative if discord isn't your thing

xekova

Jan 2, 2019
why are most gay games furry i just don,t get it?
If by "most" you mean less than half, then sure, otherwise you might want to consider looking up "observer bias". (Just use the filter under the "latest updates", to check for yourself.)

However, it is true that relatively high % of gay games seem to contain furry content. I would say the reason behind that is that for some mysterious reasons gay furies are willing to throw money at "game-devs" on patreon for example.

Just look at the infamous Blackgate, which is essentially a dead project, receiving only minuscule updates, yet it still generates money, not only the updates are laughably small, but the "dev" does two updates on the same day to double the income, and they got away with this for years, so I think other scam-artists, oh sorry I mean "game-devs" are wanting some free cash as well.

kemial.exe

Aug 20, 2020
Before I do, I have a question

what did you mean by this

is there something else I didnt know about these? Am I gonna trigger a pipebomb in my mail??? or is this just the old "updates are only on discord now" news?
I think he is just hearing about the new discord policy even though its months old, but please drop the upsate maybe?

vocaloidboy

Nov 26, 2018
What's the difference between "Cuddly Bear+" and "Lion and Bull" folders of the latest build? is the former also an update for Parker?
I'm actually not really sure, I know that certain tiers were able to get updates on different timeframes and I think andeh just put the two together by mistake, but you're welcome to comb through them both and see if theres any differences

Reactions: jukumaru

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
Lion and Bull tier usually get the link 3 or 5 days later than other tiers . However, Andy messed up his schedule a lot in the past few months , so he put back other tiers link a few days later as a result every tiers got the update in same day ....

Reactions: jukumaru

fieryfiesta

Nov 27, 2023
This is a very good work. 4.7 stars.

Although I understand the decision to lock MC's behaviour in Gil's route (otherwise it would've ended on day 1), I really wish we had an option to turn tables on all that teasing.

Tried intuitively choosing dialogue options, but it turned out I missed some scenes that were mentioned in the guide. Or did it changed with the build?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Gonna love when Dev apologise for updates that only contain few lines' work, after delays.
But then I'm not paying monthly for it, no idea what's the dynamic between them. :KEK:

Reactions: PaleAngel_90
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes