VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.35p] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
pulls its shit together and starts working again.
I don't think is like that, he needs a break too, I get that you like the game, but the creator deserves his personal time, and honestly most of the time that actually helps improve the quality of the story later.

Aqua322

Feb 11, 2021
It's ok ;) Sometimes I write in a way like I'm talking. But I forget that sentences don't transmit emotions sometimes :p Although I think he should be a little more considerate of his patreons people have invested their money in him and his project hoping that it comes to be. It isn't my case because I can't right now, but we shouldn't take things lightly. I have no idea how much work is needed to do a game like this but the better thing I saw was the scrypt. When it comes to art there isn't that much besides a lot of repetitions from sprites and not all of them are fully made expression wise. I check the author twitter and he draws and does other stuff. It's better to admit we have bitten more than we can chew. 4 months have passed and he even forgot to cancel the patreon subscription for January. In a way or other people are investing in something... But this isn't criticism is just talk about common sense.

Last edited:

PurrNing

Jun 8, 2019
Hopefully won't be for too long but if you like After Class if you haven't yet check Extracurricular Ativities it's awesome too CG Art is awesome and stories are pretty deep besides the hot sexual scenes. But I think they will still improve a lot in after class. Only Mark and Gil have all face expressions yet then Lars the others still don't have it and Talbot art looks like a draft I don't think it's suposed to stay like that. But story wise seems pretty good at least it has some mystery. Let's hope for the best and that the creators pulls its shit together and starts working again.
They're working on it.
Talbot you say here's the new sprite.
Andeh keep working on AFCL but he said nothing about the release new. UwU

Joseph54

Jun 6, 2020
He is not working on anything about the visual novel, it is just as he said he would leave commissions to the artist and that he is publishing

D

Deleted member 3400014

Before the hiatus most updates were extremely slow and lacked content. If anything you're being rational, not pessimist. I'm doubtful that it will get any better after the hiatus. But feel free to prove me wrong whenever this project continues.

Aqua322

Feb 11, 2021
Something came up that he might resume work around May he left a hint in his Twitter lets see what happens...

Reactions: MODZME2
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes