VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.35p] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
this build just has the Tora sprite and MC Shower scene CG that you can get just clicking start and skipping the prologue and picking a guy btw

PTHemlock

Jul 13, 2020
Nevermind, I figured it out. Pick Lars and the MC will simply be more lewd... I wonder if the author is going to add a unique masturbation cg for each character? I mean if he doesn't then its favouritism towards Lars

Joseph54

Jun 6, 2020
Nevermind, I figured it out. Pick Lars and the MC will simply be more lewd... I wonder if the author is going to add a unique masturbation cg for each character? I mean if he doesn't then its favouritism towards Lars
is the same for everyone, dude just read the full vn and then comment

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
Most likely favoritism cause the original art not the ones there now Lars looks very similar to his oc character

Reactions: PTHemlock

PTHemlock

Jul 13, 2020
is the same for everyone, dude just read the full vn and then comment
If by "reading the full VN" you mean play every single route, then yes I haven't. But, I did check to see if the second masturbation can be unlocked without picking Lars (the answer is no if its not obvious).

Joseph54

Jun 6, 2020
If by "reading the full VN" you mean play every single route, then yes I haven't. But, I did check to see if the second masturbation can be unlocked without picking Lars (the answer is no if its not obvious).
second mastrubacion?, dude there is only one masturbation scene on day 2 that has 2 CG that is the same regardless of who you choose

Reactions: PaleAngel_90
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes