Unreal Engine - After School Shrinking Adventure [v0.2.2] [Eagle Won]

1. 5.00 star(s)

zNV3uQv

A quick little game about being a shrunken man climbing on a girl, it has some 8th gen features which makes me suspicious of where the creator works, but that's not a complaint as it's extremely well optimized and controls very well. Right now you just climb up a girl's foot (there's a sock version as well) and there's a bonus chapter of a girl trapped in a gym which is unfinished, but it looked like a fun premise. As of this writing the user was banned from patreon and lost his motivation but who knows
  2. 4.00 star(s)

geekyguy4

Clearly the developer is really talented in terms of making games.
    When you boot up the demo chapter it instantly feels like a proper game not a half-assed prototype like many others on here.

Graphics great
    Menu amazing
    Performance excellent (DLSS and FSR support)
    Only thing where its lacking is the content, but the foundation is already there.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TXWG1911

THIS IS AWESOME!

The whole process is quite short, but excellent. There are details of skin and socks. There are details of the girl's actions. I turned everything in the setting to high, and I didn't turn on DLSS. At the resolution of 2560*1600, this would consume about 70% of 4080(mobile). Looking forward to updates with more feet and sock contents. Maybe between-toe contents too?
  4. 4.00 star(s)

GeometricalTaco

Not into feet lmao but decided I'd try it out seeing as I have a lot of time on my hands.
    Even at this point (v0.2.2) it is incredibly impressive. Extremely detailed textures and solid animations for the early stage in development that it is in. Obviously some janky stuff but nothing too major. Climbing is a bit challenging because of some glitchy shenanigans but overall solid experience
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ibaby123

Very nice of the creative and 3D character model. It is very exciting to look forward to what will be played in the next update. But the update if faster would be better. I would pay it when it is launch to a product.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

boody123

Im not into this genre, giant stuff, or foot fetish but the graphics on this one are impressive, like the dev actually gave their 100%. Fully uses my 4090, has DLSS and Ray tracing too! The skin is so detailed as well.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

freval

To short for now but what a perfect graphics and this game has so much potential. Keep goin i believe this game can be best game in their genre. perfect and absoloutly good even this short chapter. And as a request some crush scene would be better :D
  8. 5.00 star(s)

doiglas69

The game has a lot of potential. It has very little content to it now, but I can see it becoming more interesting. The appeal is there - I can see some parts being a bit too close so it would be nice to be able to zoom out further if I wanted to.

The graphics and skin textures are great, and the movement is pretty good. I hope it keeps getting worked on
  9. 4.00 star(s)

DDevine

To be completely fair, it does state that these are the demo levels: so that is taken into account.

This is certainly one of the more ambitious takes on the shrinking/giantess/macro genre, and one I do hope works out.

Atmospherically it's great if this is one of a particular fetish you enjoy. The sense of scale is wonderfully done, and the interactions (while somewhat bare-bones at the moment) are fun.

My real complains are: this hasn't been optimised particularly well; which again I don't weigh too negatively with it being a demo.
    And the fact of the main character's overall looks won't be everyone's cup of tea.

Look the up-close of the feet were fantastic- to everyone with a size and foot fetishs' delight. If this is your fetish, you're no doubt going to enjoy it