Thread Updated: 2021-12-11
Release Date: 2021-12-11
Developer: Legitheart - -
Other game: Behind the Truth: The Reckoning - Fairy Trainer
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Remake
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

OTHERS
(Unofficial) Spanish Partch!

OndineEvent 19.png KamaEx (1).png DonyEv1 2.png Introdution 8.png DonyBDSM (19).png KaedeEv1 (24).png

Last edited:

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
RPGM? Hmmmm ewe. Bust inverted nipples though...so you win buddy. Imma try it out one day. After I try out one day the first one too... xD

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Game remake! Updated open game source for anyone who has an interest in learning/using anything from it. Mind it as a bonus. (I'll close it on day 1 Jan tho)

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
This is a problem why would I want to play a game where I only understand half of the story?
I've done the "remake" cause my Patrons asked, so they are people from game 1, they will understand, if you do not, play game 1, otherwise, do not play at all. Now if you don't care too much about the storyline and only want to fap, go for it since there are a lot of people here who mostly skip texts and only watch the H-Content.

Confusing overview. What is OVA? Also, which game is "the game 1"?
The game 1: Behind the Truth: The Reckoning I see not everyone watches anime, so I changed it to not be "confusing" anymore. (Even so, isn't hard to understand which is the game 1, hm?)

Reactions: DoofusMan

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Now if you don't care too much about the storyline and only want to fap, go for it since there are a lot of people here who mostly skip texts and only watch the H-Content.
Going back to the first game is not an option for me because I hate RPGM games. I like Koikatu games but I don't play them just to fap so I will pass on the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Mei Lien~

KindredSakura

Mar 9, 2021
what dose not make sense too me is you call this a remake when its clearly not its a sequel to the first game if it was a remake it would be the first game completely overhauled too be better or different entirely with a new vision that is what a remake is so you may want too remove the word remake so your not confusing other people

Reactions: GGGamingRP

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
what dose not make sense too me is you call this a remake when its clearly not its a sequel to the first game if it was a remake it would be the first game completely overhauled too be better or different entirely with a new vision that is what a remake is so you may want too remove the word remake so your not confusing other people
It was originally made in RPGM and I remade it in Ren'py at the demand of my Patreon subscribers.

Hope it clarify your doubts :)

Last edited:

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
People can be stupid in a way to fuck the patient even of a calm person like me...

The game was made using RPGM , I reDid it using RenPy. Make sense for you now sir? Do you guys read description or at least check devs posts on Patreon/discord before suggesting/complaining about like, everything?

I'll start to ignore people for now, it's not worth the fight by what I'm seeing.
Hey no worries dude I'm on your side and probably a whole lot more people too. They're the loud minority usually. These kind of people make my pressure rise too but as the dev representing the game you should try to not let it get to your head and either give them a blunt and concise answer (in this case something like "It was originally made in RPGM and I remade it in Ren'py at the demand of my Patreon subscribers." bam, done) or just ignore them (not ideal, but totally fair honestly lol). Otherwise just focus on the people giving constructive criticism and/or complimenting the game.

I'm sure you're better than that, but I know it ain't easy also (especially with a few in a row haha). Stay strong, you got this <3.

P.S.: Thanks a lot for remaking it in Ren'py because those inverted nipples just get me weak as hell, but the RPGM engine, well...is RPGM hahahaha. So yeah, I appreciate! I'll try it sooner because of that probably, although there's too many games to play man @_@. I'll tell ya the day I get to it!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Hey no worries dude I'm on your side and probably a whole lot more too. They're the loud minority usually. These kind of people make my pressure rise too but as the dev representing the game you should try to not let it get to your head and either give them a blunt and concise answer (in this case something like "It was originally made in RPGM and I remade it in Ren'py at the demand of my Patreon subscribers." bam, done) or just ignore them (not ideal, but totally fair honestly lol). Otherwise just focus on the people giving constructive criticism and/or complimenting the game.

I'm sure you're better than that, but I know it ain't easy also (especially with a few in a row haha). Stay strong, you got this <3.

P.S.: Thanks a lot for remaking it in Ren'py because those inverted nipples just get me weak as hell, but the RPGM engine, well...is RPGM hahahaha. So yeah, I appreciate! I'll try it sooner because of that probably, although there's too many games to play man @_@. I'll tell ya the day I get to it!
You're right, my bad. Yesterday wasn't my best day so I guess I overreacted a bit too. I'll edit (even not changing anything that was already said) to the way you suggested also I'll try hard to stay cool! ;) Glad to know you've liked her model, I was afraid at the start tbh haha.
Thanks for your words, it surely helped!

• Red Heart