RPGM After Years [v0.21.0] [Tyrving's Workshop]

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Cover.png

Overview:
After Years is a visual novel that started as a hobby project and have been in development since early 2016. The game features furry characters and tells a story of a young wolf, who after six years finally reunites with his childhood friends during summer vacations. Over the course of the story, player has to make decisions that will affect the bonds between the protagonist and his three companions, with the potential of starting a romantic relationship. Love knows no bounds.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-19
Release Date: 2022-08-16
Developer: Tyrving's Workshop -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android:
- - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I'll probably download it and find out anyways, not even saying I doubt it but, this is really an RPGM game? It just legitimately feels strangely.. "clean" for an RPGM game..

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Wow.. I feel like I should've checked the changelog sooner, to my surprise, I hadn't even downloaded this until today (or dare I say yesterday cause 1:33 AM but, still), I didn't know it was pretty much still THIS early on. The version naming is a little odd, I would've figured it was further along.. (Then again a whole route option isn't even selectable yet, so I should've known..)