DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
511c63f6d268e261b45dc34e4574f8dc.jpg

Overview:
Broke and having lost an opportunity at a job in his field, our protagonist does the only thing that makes sense: goes to get shitfaced. Of course, things don't always go as planned. Soon he will find out what life after death is like.
Thread Updated: 2020-11-14
Release Date: 2019-12-19
Developer: Novin
Censored: No
Version: v0.0073
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

MMO_Ray.png Ory.png Ory_Bust.png Ory_nude_together_Dick.png Sybil_Clothed_Bust.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
After accidentally running into a demon our protagonist ends up dead. Unfortunately, that's only where his problems begin.
I think that's something that everyone can realte to

Seriously, nice teaser as an overview, art looks good - I'm intrigued

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
One question about the changelog line "Added choices to tf reactions" and the "transformacion" tag, does it mean he transform into a futa or into another being (demon, undead, ghost etc.) ? cuz if its the futa case Im out.

Firebrand07

Apr 13, 2018
I'm also curious about the transformation tag. Is it something a-la Corruption of Champions (where we can get the MC to turn into stuff by doing or eating certain things or avoiding the transformation altogether) or is it more like "he gets turned into x-thing and tries to turn back or accept what he's become" scenario?

Reactions: Parthornax

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I'm also curious about the transformation tag. Is it something a-la Corruption of Champions (where we can get the MC to turn into stuff by doing or eating certain things or avoiding the transformation altogether) or is it more like "he gets turned into x-thing and tries to turn back or accept what he's become" scenario?
I played a much earlier version, and it's more of a guy gets put into a androgenous body, and slowly tfs to be more feminine.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I played a much earlier version, and it's more of a guy gets put into a androgenous body, and slowly tfs to be more feminine.
is it permanent or not? if it does well it make me want to play it NOW but i also try to hold myself to wait till it have more contents

Warwhale

Dec 27, 2017
is it permanent or not? if it does well it make me want to play it NOW but i also try to hold myself to wait till it have more contents
The transformations are currently permanent. The existing content in the game is at the point where they have around 10 to 14 hours of gameplay. Mind you a good bit of it is dungeon battles.

Reactions: H.ERO

Warwhale

Dec 27, 2017
the version number makes me feel uneasy...haha
The game started on tfgames where the whole "v000563"thing seems to be clarified. From what it implies this is something like Chapter 5 - Update 6's third patch. The chapters seem to be focused around dungeons with the introduction chapter being classified differently and the updates being added in to complete the chapter.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
The transformations are currently permanent. The existing content in the game is at the point where they have around 10 to 14 hours of gameplay. Mind you a good bit of it is dungeon battles.
thanks but i think i Try to wait another month or maybe more

lilmagi

Oct 24, 2017
The truly lewd stuff is currently scarce. As the game is rather slow burn on that front. In fact the latest patch said they just added the first sex scene (no idea what it is).
The game is sort of like a Persona game, where you get 2 actions per day, or go into the dungeon for the entire day. Outside the dungeon you spend your actions on spending time with people, doing events here and there and training.
Transformations are there, but mostly incremental (a bubble but TF, longer hair, voice change, behavioral compulsions, etc). You get a choice between embracing the compulsion, and suffering transformation down the line and upgraded compulsion, or resisting and getting a debuff for a while till you shake of the compulsion. And some TFs are gained from events (like drinking the obviously suspicious drink).

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
can we get a more detailed and longer description of the game?
After a demon kills him before his time, the protagonist must find a way to make it in the afterlife with a body that isn't his own. His only hope is to gain more power. But with each power up comes physical and mental changes. How far can he go and still stay himself? Will his all female guild discover that he's really a man? Only time will tell.

This is an RPGMaker game. Expect to spend most of your time dungeon crawling and fighting enemies. Fortunately there are no random encounters, and leveling up provides very little stat boosts so it is possible to skip most fights and still get through the game.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I have known about this game for awhile, I had been surprised it wasn't on here prior? I kept using the F95 search engine but it never came up. Wasn't sure about posting it since the updates seem to be far and few.

I'm sure opinions are going to vary but I like playing this game, the onlt downside are the few upadtes that get released, and I'm sure as with most games this is a hobby for the dev so I'm not going to rip on the dev over updates or art ect...

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes