RPGM Abandoned Afterlife [v0.0073] [Novin]

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

lilmagi

Oct 24, 2017
Apparently the sex scene is with Ory.
The sex scene is a new Ory event. You have to do the repeatables at least 3 times(more if you didn't get affection with Ory through various convos). The event has a TON of variation and only 4 out of like 16 possibilities lead to the two tfs.

Bandi

Jun 17, 2017
I have to say, I really enjoyed this on the one hand, it's obviously a labor of love, and would love to see it finished, but on the other...

There's a lot of content, and yet, there's so little content at the same time. This is not a game that will be finished anytime soon, if ever. And that saddens me.

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
I have to say, I really enjoyed this on the one hand, it's obviously a labor of love, and would love to see it finished, but on the other...

There's a lot of content, and yet, there's so little content at the same time. This is not a game that will be finished anytime soon, if ever. And that saddens me.
Basically yeah, but I'm optimistic in that it will be finished, just not anywhere in the near future.

swagpenis

Nov 23, 2017
is the game bugged? it says i need to go to the 25th floor but there is no 25 in elevator select option.
View attachment 281256
i have the same problem pretty sure its a bug at this point, im in party with the vampire and hime and i should go at the 25th in the bureau but when i get in the elevator the 25th is missing, even if i already went there once when i met erin for the first time
any help on this woud be greatly appreciated

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
i have the same problem pretty sure its a bug at this point, im in party with the vampire and hime and i should go at the 25th in the bureau but when i get in the elevator the 25th is missing, even if i already went there once when i met erin for the first time
I didn't have this bug so I'm just speculating, but what I do know is that the 25th floor doesn't show up in the elevator when you're in the evening, did you somehow progress the day from morning to evening? I think the game tries to block you from doing any events but maybe the dev missed some. You can stop by the coffee shop and you'll be given the option of buying some coffee for the team, I don't think this will fix the bug but it is something you can try.

swagpenis

Nov 23, 2017
I didn't have this bug so I'm just speculating, but what I do know is that the 25th floor doesn't show up in the elevator when you're in the evening, did you somehow progress the day from morning to evening? I think the game tries to block you from doing any events but maybe the dev missed some. You can stop by the coffee shop and you'll be given the option of buying some coffee for the team, I don't think this will fix the bug but it is something you can try.
yeah i tried the coffee thing but still didnt fix sadly, it doesnt look like its evening so idk, i was thinking that maybe i needed to do something about the stalker that follows you like confront him or something before getting in he bureau but i cant find him so i dont reallyy know

lilmagi

Oct 24, 2017
Yea it was a bug, but it was fixed. Do you have the latest version?

-Fixed a case where talking to Ory about random stuff without doing something else first would not clear hidden choices, causing the bureau's 25f to disappear from the elevator (Should work retroactively)

mrtargetpractice

Jun 14, 2018
Does anyone have a save from before the sex scene? I want to see the other version but I don't have a save before it and don't want to play the game for 4 hours to get there again.

asmodei2000

May 3, 2018
So I'm brand new to f95 posting but I had to leave a review for this game for anybody curious about it. After having played through the first few hours I'm getting really addicted! The game is not only humorous but the story itself is actually REALLY WELL TOLD. It does sort of play a little more like a visual novel for the majority instead of an actual RPG maker game with some combat elements thrown in, but otherwise it's been amazingly fun! Don't knock it just because of the transformation bits. They're slow and gradual and I didn't find it overly bogging down the story. If nothing else it only adds more fun to the sort of comedy of errors aspect. I'm gunna play this version through to the end and love every second of it.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Link for 0.000565:

Changelog:

-Fixed the problem where the player would get stuck in cutscenes caused by an Abyss of Clouds fix in the previous version.

-Removed the debug room start. You saw nothing.

-Added a couple of NPCs around. One has varying convos based on when you talk to them.

-Added Delia's Portrait.

-Added healing functionality to the in-dungeon crytals for a fee of 150 points.

-Added yet another fail safe to the Abyss of Clouds that constantly runs when you're not on a cloud.

-Fixed a case where talking to Ory about random stuff without doing something else first would not clear hidden choices, causing the bureau's 25f to disappear from the elevator (Should work retroactively)

-Fixed a glitch where you're able to do marksmanship class 2 infinitely if your acceptance is less than 3 (However, I cannot apply this fix rectroactively, so you'll have to do it again and get the stats again if you want the bump.

-The above glitch caused a glitch where you couldn't ask Ellis for a corset after marksmanship 2 was finished because the game didn't recognize that marksmanship 2 was finished. That should now be fixed. Again, though, not retroactively.

- Other bug fixes.

- Some typo fixes.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
That is a brutally high cost for healing. Although with how rare fairy dust is to find it might be worth the cost if it also restores mana.

Ashardalon12

Jun 10, 2017
So I uh...broke the game I guess. Having too powerful characters that take no damage is bad when fighting the Idol Twins. If they put you to sleep it stuck at an endless loop where your characters stay asleep because they take no damage to wake back up. So I guess cheating bad, playing legit good?

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes