4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
f95 header.png

Overview:
A nuclear war between global superpowers has left the world in ruins. Society's elite have retreated underground into a network of state of the art survival shelters built and maintained by a mysterious shadow organization known as "The Clergy". You take the role of a high ranking member's son as he reluctantly inherits the role of commanding and overseeing the operation of one these stations. The catch? They're all women!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-05-20
Release Date: 2020-10-05
Developer: VileMedia -
Censored: No
Version: 1.6f
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

bg EE2_6.jpg bg GE1_4.jpg zoe hug4 maid.jpg bg AE14_1.jpg bg EME1_0.jpg bg GE10_18.jpg bg eve3_42.jpg bg EME5_12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Error and boring. Navigation is lousy. Looked good at the start but turned into a useless sandbox. Sorry.

Reactions: zeldalk

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Version: 1.0 Alpha

^ In relation to that: How much do you think is already accomplished in a % ?
Honestly? Probably only like sub 5%. My game right now is just the fondation for what I want to build the story on. Plus I'd really like to just develop the characters naturally and not force any milestones.

Error and boring. Navigation is lousy. Looked good at the start but turned into a useless sandbox. Sorry.
Error?

Blargher

May 2, 2018
To be fair to the dev, I haven't tested this game yet(but I've downloaded it). Almost all sandbox games on first releases are a bit boring in the world, it's because they haven't been built with all the interactivity and such yet.

I do have a question though which I may have answer once it's downloaded and I start anyways the manage your time effectively, does it mean there's anything missable if you're too slow at something? Or just like most sandboxes where you can do everything just at your pace?

Edited after playing:

I don't have time to finish this version until later but I have a few things to comment on.

I actually quite like it so far. I completed (according to the book) all events but Gracie's. (which I have a question on later here.)

Can't say I've done any of the side story stuff I'm guessing cause at the time they didn't like me much when I stumbled on them. But I see what you mean now by the events are repeatable later, it seems the stats or such only apply to the sandbox stuff not the story itself I'm guessing?

I personally don't see much point in the stat system (hygiene/mood/food) right now. Seemed more of a hassle, it prevented me the first week from doing the events for certain girls but maybe that'll change once it's in a full fledge build and system. I'll give it a benefit of a doubt there. As for credits, I see the point of that and I think you could do it without the fitness stat for example. Don't mean to get r id of any area, just don't have a stat tied to them maybe? But either way thats here or there, just my opinion and with or without the stats I'll keep watching future updates.

My major question though is I read the book and it says I need to catch up on paperwork for Gracie like it did for Zoe. Zoe it happened first try. Gracie I've been trying to point I have like 1k money and it hasn't triggered. (Thought maybe it was a specific day or time only? As took me a bit before I found Gracie at library not sure if that was day or time locked too? But I found it within a week time) But I haven't been able to trigger it and from looks of images, it's not a bug. I thought maybe it was an early bug that triggered the same info that Zoe had as it's phrased same way. But it seems there's a lot more like 3 more events related to Gracie (and since most of the events shown aren't the side stuff from what I've seen where I was looking in the files I think its main event? Which makes sense since you have the option to sleep with gracie in your room but she doesn't like you enough yet) If there's no comments on if there's a special trigger, I'm bugged or just unlucky and it's random when it happens. I'll try again tonight when I have time.

Navigation was very confusing at first. Usually you don't hit a back arrow to find a new area when you exit one you're at. When exiting the office I assumed the office was behind me, so fumbled a bit until I could find the gym. If Eva hadn't toured me to the gym or the tip for Emma was at the gym. I may still be wondering where the gym is, dirty and unfit xD But overall once you figure out where everything is. It's not a clumsy implemented just confusing laid out. Something as simple as Hallway A in the corner or something may even make it much more user friendly, or when you click a door to knock it say the girl's door too. As when I had to find gracie and zoe I ended up inside Eva's room first and found two unawsered doors and the spare room all before I found hers xD But again that's all changed when you play a bit you get use to where everything is. Just for a starting player it is a little confusingly laid out.

Overall though I look forward to future updates and I don't find it a boring sandbox, but the stats may get tideous.

edited again derp

forgot about the error, the error is if you call Eva to your office after you've gotten the tour. It has you rollback, no ignore.

"Maybe she didn't hear the bell" and then errors

Last edited:
Reactions: Padea

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
To be fair to the dev, I haven't tested this game yet(but I've downloaded it). Almost all sandbox games on first releases are a bit boring in the world, it's because they haven't been built with all the interactivity and such yet.

I do have a question though which I may have answer once it's downloaded and I start anyways the manage your time effectively, does it mean there's anything missable if you're too slow at something? Or just like most sandboxes where you can do everything just at your pace?

Edited after playing:

I don't have time to finish this version until later but I have a few things to comment on.

I actually quite like it so far. I completed (according to the book) all events but Gracie's. (which I have a question on later here.)

Can't say I've done any of the side story stuff I'm guessing cause at the time they didn't like me much when I stumbled on them. But I see what you mean now by the events are repeatable later, it seems the stats or such only apply to the sandbox stuff not the story itself I'm guessing?

I personally don't see much point in the stat system (hygiene/mood/food) right now. Seemed more of a hassle, it prevented me the first week from doing the events for certain girls but maybe that'll change once it's in a full fledge build and system. I'll give it a benefit of a doubt there. As for credits, I see the point of that and I think you could do it without the fitness stat for example. Don't mean to get r id of any area, just don't have a stat tied to them maybe? But either way thats here or there, just my opinion and with or without the stats I'll keep watching future updates.

My major question though is I read the book and it says I need to catch up on paperwork for Gracie like it did for Zoe. Zoe it happened first try. Gracie I've been trying to point I have like 1k money and it hasn't triggered. (Thought maybe it was a specific day or time only? As took me a bit before I found Gracie at library not sure if that was day or time locked too? But I found it within a week time) But I haven't been able to trigger it and from looks of images, it's not a bug. I thought maybe it was an early bug that triggered the same info that Zoe had as it's phrased same way. But it seems there's a lot more like 3 more events related to Gracie (and since most of the events shown aren't the side stuff from what I've seen where I was looking in the files I think its main event? Which makes sense since you have the option to sleep with gracie in your room but she doesn't like you enough yet) If there's no comments on if there's a special trigger, I'm bugged or just unlucky and it's random when it happens. I'll try again tonight when I have time.

Navigation was very confusing at first. Usually you don't hit a back arrow to find a new area when you exit one you're at. When exiting the office I assumed the office was behind me, so fumbled a bit until I could find the gym. If Eva hadn't toured me to the gym or the tip for Emma was at the gym. I may still be wondering where the gym is, dirty and unfit xD But overall once you figure out where everything is. It's not a clumsy implemented just confusing laid out. Something as simple as Hallway A in the corner or something may even make it much more user friendly, or when you click a door to knock it say the girl's door too. As when I had to find gracie and zoe I ended up inside Eva's room first and found two unawsered doors and the spare room all before I found hers xD But again that's all changed when you play a bit you get use to where everything is. Just for a starting player it is a little confusingly laid out.

Overall though I look forward to future updates and I don't find it a boring sandbox, but the stats may get tideous.

edited again derp

forgot about the error, the error is if you call Eva to your office after you've gotten the tour. It has you rollback, no ignore.

"Maybe she didn't hear the bell" and then errors
Man, I cannot thank you enough for this feedback. I'll get to work on this stuff straight away...

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Small continuity question: What role do skeleton key keyholes play in underground, state-of-the-art, survival shelters, please?
e-d :)
Good question ;)

In the opening dialogue with Eva you're given the chance to point that out. She explains that the company that built the stations are nostalgic for the ways and ideals of the past. They're working to restore the aristocracy as well as rebuild and repopulate the earth.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Good question ;)

In the opening dialogue with Eva you're given the chance to point that out. She explains that the company that built the stations are nostalgic for the ways and ideals of the past. They're working to restore the aristocracy as well as rebuild and repopulate the earth.
That is delightfully wicked. I (part of the Clergy) remove all technology from everyone else and give the tech--and therefore me--religious status. So, it's end-game capitalism where everyone else is subservient culturally and socially to me because of their ignorance.

Yes, malevolently medieval! :love:

e-d

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok i save and load and got pass some quest but Gracie quest say do paperwork i been doing that so long i got my money to 1000 here a save copy

Reactions: Mikedazz1

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
ok i save and load and got pass some quest but Gracie quest say do paperwork i been doing that so long i got my money to 1000 here a save copy
Thanks for letting me know. The feedback so far has highlighted that bug as well as a number of ways the game can be streamlined and improved. I'm working on it right now and I should have a bug fix ready in a couple of hours. Thanks for your patience. I'm extremely new to this so I really appreciate it.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes