Ren'Py - Abandoned - Aftermath [v1.6f] [VileMedia]

1. 2.00 star(s)

NewAssInTown

This game is basically dead, so no hopes and dreams for future updates. As for now, the pacing is rather slow and there's not enough sexual content, almost none of it in fact. Didn't quite understand affection/submissive parameters and what depends on them, also it seems like MC can just... not eat at all and nothing will happen to him. Game has some minor bugs and a lot of unfinished business, I'd say it's... not really playable in the current state since there's nothing to do or to achieve. But it was still an amusing experience.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

No name :)

[v1.6f] An interesting context with great potential for a good story, well handled so far. Good looking and enjoyable characters with a good development in relationships with the MC and with each other with well-made dialogues. It has some mechanics that could be considered chores but they do not become intrusive, I would even say they contribute to the atmosphere of the game, also an interesting system consisting of how you carry the relationship with each of the characters (It seems to me that it gives way to a good replayability in the game future). In short, one of my favorite sandboxes, and probably the best in the future.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

LordMerek

A great Sandbox Visual Novel that will hopefully see future updates!

I really enjoyed all the characters (Except Emma, don't know why but she just doesn't click with me as the others did. That's not to say I didn't enjoy spending time with her, I did).

- The premise is something I haven't seen in other similar titles.
    - Grinding isn't complicated but doesn't really do anything after a certain point

So if you're looking for something new and different with 4 hotties and a pop star, I recommend playing this!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Hisakatana

A promising game with a few things that should be addressed before I'd give it full confidence, however the Dev does seem receptive to suggestions.

The game has a promising start to the story, which while vague does offer opportunities to become interesting. Characters are mostly solid and varied with solid starts to their stories, although a few (mostly Zoe) progress a little too quickly, not giving the player chance to figure out anything about the previous character dynamics before they rapidly change.

The mechanics in the game as far as I'm aware is very much a work in progress, with previous versions having meter management, which I'm thankful has been removed in the version I played (1.5b). The girls schedule can be frustrating at times, since they only appear in locations you need for scenes to trigger once a week, and stay in their rooms for 4/7 days. The daytime parts are also oddly set up, with Morning and Afternoon being near identical (girls stay in the same spots), Evening being a 'dead' period (girls are in their rooms and your only real options is grind strength or money), and Night being an automatic day transition where occasionally an event will trigger. Lack of any music is unfortunate, even the usual royalty-free tracks commonly used in these types of things would have been appreciated.

Overall a promising start and I hope the game continues to improve.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

TCmist

Great character development, I also like the dystopian setting. Mehanics could be better, also some background music wouldn't hurt.
    All in all very good for a delta version, looking forward to more content!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

DemiTape

So I played the game for a bit and have been enjoying the heck out it so far. It's very short right now in terms for content, but I can't wait for more of this! I did come across a weird bug though where the replicator screen kept popping up after leaving the room and going to different areas. After I went to the office it forced me back to the replicator room and fixed itself. Above all else though this game shows potential and I'll be excited to see where it goes in the future! Keep up the great work developer! (y)

Although I would like to carry the journal that keeps tracks of the girls instead of having it remain in the office. The idea of moving around the area is a little eh, mostly from just getting to the office. Besides that this game is the only one I've come across that really gives you the option to chose how you wish to act/say in the conversation which is something I love most about this game so far. Would be nice if there were maybe 2 or 3 more characters. Aside from that this game is promising and I recommend to give a try maybe a few months down the line.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Vertius

You know what? I'm going to give this a 5.

The game premise is simple but unique compared to everything else I've seen on here.

I love the characters; each girl is fun and likeable in her own way, and I look forward to their next story and casual events. And, although the cast is small now - which isn't necessarily a bad thing - the author has a lot of room to expand on bunker residents in the future.

Dialogue is great, and asides from a couple of small spelling errors here and there, there isn't anything majorly detracting in that regard.

I love the art style (it's the same as 'Lessons in Love' which you can't go wrong with) and, both characters and environments look great.

If I had any complaints at all- well, I would say they are minor nuisances at most, but they would be the following:
    1. I have a minor gripe with the UI when clicking into things (the character info book or the MC stat card, for example) and that would be that it's a little annoying to have to click the arrow on the left side of the screen to exit back into the game, and it would be nice if I could just click outside the popup anywhere on the screen to get back into action more quickly. Again, it's a minor thing, but minor optimizations here and there can add up in the long run.
    2. The second thing would be sound. Unless I missed something, the game is dead quiet, which can be a bummer. Some simple situational BGM would go a long way to making the game feel more full, warm and welcoming.
    Anyways, those are my initial thoughts. All in all, the game is great right now, and I look forward to whatever content comes next.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Oniknowsnew

A lot of potential, looking forward to seeing where this goes. \solid art style, good world building and its nice to not worry about missing certain events/ locking yourself out of certain content.

Reading the comments it seems the dev is taking feedback on board and making appropriate alterations as well which is refreshing to see.