Again on Patreon Policy

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
Ok, some days ago I had an interesting conversation about Patreon Policy.

Today I've just played a very successful game that, as many others, made the transformation mother -> landlady to avoid to break patreon policy.
Then I read the policy...

However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape [...]
We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.

And the game is all about harassing (and fucking) people in their sleep (which I'm quite sure qualifies as rape) and using some kind of magic to brainwash the women and fuck them more.

(BTW, I liked a lot the renders, even if I skipped most of the text!)

The one I played today is quite successful (3000+ patrons), but practically all the games on patreon which have mind control/hypno/magic/sf brainwashing happily use these devices for their plots, but are afraid to use incest (of course, between adults)

Now I'm wondering: why that?
Does Patreon hit hard for incest between adults but not so hard for rapey stuff?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Incest is easy to find, most of these will shove mommy tiddies at the player after 10s of starting the game, playing sleep rape scenes would require actual effort from whoever is reviewing the game.

Reactions: UserX