Age Opinion.

IllRepute

Jan 16, 2021
Hello,

Doing an older Asian character and having a hard time getting it right. The example below is the best I've come up with. I've added crows feet but there is no slider for it. So its CF or no CF. I was hoping I could get some feedback on if this character looks OK. She's suppose to be 45...

tooold.png

NoseBleeds

Apr 22, 2022
Asian women, and asian people in general, tend to look much younger than they appear to be for a really long time until suddenly out of nowhere they look 70. I've met many asian women who are in their mid to late 50s that look younger than the model you made, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Aside from the grey hair, there's nothing that "jumps out" to indicate age. At least not to me.

There's the very slight crow's feet, but I only noticed them when I looked at the full size image. I wouldn't have noticed them if I had seen the image in game.

Reactions: IllRepute

Deleted member 4925657

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
When I mask her upper face with my hand, her jawbone and mouth area looks a bit juvenile.
On the other hand (literally), when I mask her lower face, I find her eyes and haircut really believable for her age.
Hope this helps!

IllRepute

Jan 16, 2021
When I mask her upper face with my hand, her jawbone and mouth area looks a bit juvenile.
On the other hand (literally), when I mask her lower face, I find her eyes and haircut really believable for her age.
Hope this helps!
Thanks, it does.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
I think this is a pretty good try considering how impossibly hard it is. young is easy, elderly is easy. - middleaged? so fucking hard.

is this daz? the crows feet morphs might be under 'wrinkles' or 'line'. I'd leave crow's feet out though unless you want to make her look elderly. it just never seems to work like in real life, it's just not subtle enough. same with wrinkled forehead.

try filling her underjaw a bit, and widen the face. I always crank up 'jaw curve' in daz which helps. make the face a little fatter, but avoid ballooning cheeks because it's a young thing.

thin lips help, but it also makes her look less sexy.

under eye wrinkles work great. also making the lower eyelid sag.

fat arms. a little bit of preggie belly, like 8%. a big ass even if she's skinny.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I don't want to create a new topic, so I'll ask here. I've been trying to make a good looking milf for quite a time and I'm so bad at it that I'm thinking of not making any at all. How much a milf do you think they are and how old would you give them?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And also how old these can be, maximum and minimum. For me, they could well be between 14 and 30, depending on genetics.

And lastly, which looks better, the former or the latter.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
I don't want to create a new topic, so I'll ask here. I've been trying to make a good looking milf for quite a time and I'm so bad at it that I'm thinking of not making any at all. How much a milf do you think they are and how old would you give them?

And also how old these can be, maximum and minimum. For me, they could well be between 14 and 30, depending on genetics.

And lastly, which looks better, the former or the latter.
I think it looks fine.

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
I don't want to create a new topic, so I'll ask here.
Early or mid 30s at best. But I suppose that's the norm for almost all VNs, older characters are apparently difficult to create, the women here look fine though, maybe they just aged very gracefully. The faces are attractive which is the most important thing, in my opinion.

The version with more pronounced freckles looks better to me.

i mean, 45 is the prime of youth
In this day and age? Absolutely! ;)