Seeking Age regression, or game over / bad endings screens

Arceusjvc

Jan 16, 2021
Hello there !

I'm searching a game involving with age regression (male protagonist), in particular with some details on the clothing. I think for example of a game I saw in an other website, which is this:

In this game, you play a boy who is stuck in a sleepover with girls, and forced to wear girls clothings. I really love the idea ! Sadly, I do not find any of this idea in this website ...
I saw some games as Diaper Quest who do this, but ...that's all I got. Do you have something interesting with age regression with a male protagonist ?

I also search an other type of games. I really like some games with some "game over" or "bad ending" where we see our character beeing "torture" in a sort of way ... I think about "Castle of temptation" which is very great. Do you have any other game with this type of idea ? Always with male protagonist (with gay/force gay content, it would be very cool ! I like femdom too).

Thank you very much for your help !!

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Hello there !

I'm searching a game involving with age regression (male protagonist), in particular with some details on the clothing. I think for example of a game I saw in an other website, which is this:

In this game, you play a boy who is stuck in a sleepover with girls, and forced to wear girls clothings. I really love the idea ! Sadly, I do not find any of this idea in this website ...
I saw some games as Diaper Quest who do this, but ...that's all I got. Do you have something interesting with age regression with a male protagonist ?

I also search an other type of games. I really like some games with some "game over" or "bad ending" where we see our character beeing "torture" in a sort of way ... I think about "Castle of temptation" which is very great. Do you have any other game with this type of idea ? Always with male protagonist (with gay/force gay content, it would be very cool ! I like femdom too).

Thank you very much for your help !!
Monarch of Magic has a couple of age regression bad ends, and Infinity Realm has one with the gobin girls that goes all the way back to the womb. Both are made by the same guy