Seeking Age Regression

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Yup, any games that actually have this? Not into diapers or anything, but more of the idea that super old or older women turning younger. If it has accompanying complementing transformations like breast/ass expansion, "muscle" transformation (in the sense the body gets more fit but doesn't turn into the hulk), height increase, beautification (actually gets more beautiful NOT bimbofication), well so much the better. Game doesn't have to FOCUS on the themes above, but I would rather a good part of the gameplay have them.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
well for american games
Monarch of Magic has a bunch of mind control, transformations, and corruption. two bad ends have Mc age regress, one all the way back into the womb.
Another is Infinity realm. also made by the same guy, more like tower of trample with each level having a different boss, the difference is if you keep winning you dominate the boss if you keep losing she dominates you. and if you win and lose about the same you get a middle route. anyway with the goblin boss mc is forced to drink a potion that keeps making him younger and younger.

as for Japanese
The first one that comes to mind is Monster Girl Quest. a couple of bad ends where Luka gets regressed

another one is Succubus Mama & Eldritch Mansion don't know the link for that one but its made by dieselmine, but touching one of the mobs regresses you, and if you regressed when the boss catches you it gives you a different bad ending.

and the last one I can think of also made by dieselmine is succubus farm, I think a couple of the bad ends have regression.

• Love
Reactions: Helena.Vale