RPGM - Agent Alona - Missions - Vacation [Update 4] [Combin Ation]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Juicy Blueberry

A game with great potential as the previous comment said. I like the fetishes of all Combin nation game, that features foot, scat, bdsm and humiliation. Currently it is too short for playing, I just finished all of the content in an hour. Hopefully the author will make more update in the future
  2. 5.00 star(s)

tiran3000

The project has potential. I hope the author will be more active. Bold ideas, charismatic heroine. Keep doing everything you will get. There are very few such stories among other games. If I knew how to make games, I would create more shots in CGI scenes. Added interaction with neutral NPCs. The game needs an extension.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

wdbrain

Unavoidable pissing, also scat if you want to "win".

Short kinetic visual novel. You have three tasks to do, each including some pervert that will get his hands on Alona. There is always one "choice" to make which basically controlls how far will you let the pervert go before dealing with him. There is also a hotel waiter which you can choose to "romance" or not. That's all the choices you get to do in the game.

The renders are nice, but static, no animation, and there are annoying unskippable delays between each picture when showing a "scene", which is and extra point down.