RPGM - Completed - Agent Alona - The Japan Investigation [Combin Ation]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Zamel_

It's hard to find a game of this quality.
    Tons of scenes, long game.
    Good story for smut as well as several endings.
    I have played this a long time ago when Combin was still active.
    Green Shadow is also a quality game but I feel this is their best work.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Sungame

I got bored mid-game. This game has decent art but the story is very poor some may say that it's not necessarily what u may exepect or want from this kind of game. But the soulless protagonist & the immature sex scenes Let alone the extremely unrealistic perv schools she was thrown into are just too ridiculous to be ignored
  3. 4.00 star(s)

M.Ed

This game has some serious good sides and some bad:

- Pro:

- If you are into humiliation, degradation, rape, blackmail, slave, bdsm, submission, exposure this game does deliver

- Renders aren't great but okay and the MC is mature, has good looks and a good body

- It plays easy if you just follow the yellow twinkles on the floor that indicate where action is (plus you have to talk to key people to start events)

- It starts slow but is an ongoing story of a naive police officer that gets abused, used and humiliated each time

- Cons:

- It has numerous scenes with SCAT (you should be able to avoid it, but most of the time it surprises you)

- The english translation is pretty bad, though readable (he cummed very big on her ass)

- Some scenes border on being infantile or childish, for a westerner. Some things should be very shameful, but to me they are just immature

- This is NOT a corruption game, the MC does not become sluttier or more nymfo. Instead the maker tries to reinforce the image of a noble naive woman who gets abused against her will all the time and is shocked by it. But this leads to some very unrealistic remarks; after she got mass raped she then gets very upset by being pinched in the nipple

- The biggest drawback though is that it has many endings/paths, but when you just follow your own playstyle you are confronted with endings you did not want but are forced upon through your choices. I very much like my character to loose every fight, always be submissive and never resist, but the game punishes that with early endings.

Halfway I even got rejected for a job and the game ended there. After research that was because a stupid stat like alertness was too low.

I solved it by using a save editor, which i found online. So if you want to see many endings, and the end of the game i suggest you save very often, and use an editor to alter stats of saved games to pass some hidden checks.

It was rather annoying though to have to play through dozens of scenes again to get another path/ending. Killed the immersion for me.

- And the last annoying thing: THE MUSIC. It is unbearable! There is a function through F1 to tune it down, but I could not get it to work. More of that music and they can lock me up in an asylum.

Still. If you are into all kind of submission themes, you might find this good.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

taglag

has a good story line, and it is crude and very dirty, but for adult entertainment value I think even that stuff you dislike is worth enduring as over all it is a well though out, and quite expansive quest. with many twists and turns.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

bobo_monkey

Severly underated. Very good blackmail humiliation corruption game! Only drawback is toilet stuff but its optional.
    Enjoyed it and looked for authors other games as well.
    He seems to have a knack for humiliating strong female characters.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Hypor

Fantastic game, with lots of work gone into it.

Been looking for a game like Succulence for almost two years, and i found the game that must have inspired it.
    Hard to compare the both games, but i would nearly say this one takes it as you get more CG scenes.

Pros
    -Loads of content
    -Plenty of CGI scences
    -Decent writing, good pacing which H-scenes getting more x-rated the further you go in
    -Humiliation/Corruption done very well

Cons
    -No fast travel / speed up (run) button
    -Cannot seem to hide the text box

A must play if you like a game that has multiple progression humiliating events. Most certainly will be trying the developers other games.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

philtwo

probably my favorite game yet. several different ways to advance through the story giving this game amazing replay-ability. the 3dcg is great for when it was made. world design is nice. the combat system is pretty rpgm bare-bones though it's only a minor part of the game. the translation while good could have used a little work.